its looking bleak...

We won only 2 pre season games last season it what was considered by a large majority a crap pre season where we weren't prepared, only to go on to win 8 of our opening 9 competitive games, which kind of suggested that there was a complete overreaction (I know, almost unheard of on Bluemoon).

But, people never learn. And here they are talking the same bollocks as a year ago.

Bluemoon115 said:
We won only 2 pre season games last season it what was considered by a large majority a crap pre season where we weren't prepared, only to go on to win 8 of our opening 9 competitive games, which kind of suggested that there was a complete overreaction (I know, almost unheard of on Bluemoon).

But, people never learn. And here they are talking the same bollocks as a year ago.
We were prepared and ready to go for the opening game at blackburn. Can you honestly say you feel confident that everything is on schedule & we`ll be ready to play spurs on aug 14 ?

ballinio said:
Bluemoon115 said:

We were prepared and ready to go for the opening game at blackburn. Can you honestly say you feel confident that everything is on schedule & we`ll be ready to play spurs on aug 14 ?
Different scenario completely. We have just had a world cup, meaning most of our first team players are still not yet with us, plus an away trip to a bouyant Spurs will be a completely different kettle of fish to a game away at Blackburn. Our season can't be judged on what happens at WHL, however I for one am very confident of a win in front of the cameras with our new signings.

cant bluddy wait till we play spurs but if we get beat i wont be surprised if the muppets come back on here saying mancini out. and all that bolloxs

ballinio said:
can someone please tell me when tevez silva boeteng & kolarov are going to appear at the club, we are lass than 2 weeks away from kick off and our supposed 1st team players havn`t even met. Shouldn`t they be training together & getting game time together ? This reminds me of the old city, totaly unprofessional set up . You can guarantee that spurs will be well prepared for aug14th, i dont think we are anywhere near ready.

FIFA rules say players must return to their clubs at least 2 weeks before the league kick-off so i would guess Boeteng,Tevez,Silva and Kolarov would of been at Carrington doing fitness training last week(whats the point of going to the USA for 5 days?) Remember Hart and Yaya cut their holidays short so im pretty sure we we see the new and returning players this week,so im not worried to much.Also Robinho is STILL a Santos player till 4th August

jordinho09 said:
some players want out, some wont sign new contracts and we cant sell some. on top of that we haven't had the greatest pre-season and the press are on our backs. can someone please cheer me up?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :)

ballinio said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Not according the to experts on here we weren't, we were gonna get embarrassed at Ewood.

And yes, I do feel confident that things are on schedule, because people who know far more about preparing for a football season than you or I believe so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.