It's not about Tevez, Mancini, Me, You, the Fans..It's MCFC

Tevez is a mercenary in my opinion, he is a footballer not a City player. If Mancini believes he can do a job for us then I for one am OK with this . I don't think we need to show him any love, he is just doing his job like you and me do everyday. I would never boo a City player and would certainly not waste my energies on a player that does not care anyway.

I also do not care what the press or Rooney have to say. I am a City fan, it's just something that I am and will always be . We don't need the press on our side, don't read it if you don't like what they say, if commentators slag us off so what? These are the best times I have ever known in my 32 years of being a fan and I love it (still can't quite believe it's happening) but love it just the same. I think we need to stop looking for validation and accolades from outside, they are not important. What our fellow blues think is what counts and the joy and excitement when we talk to one another is priceless.

if he comes back for swansea game, dunno how i would react tbh, hard to say, personally i would boo every touch, but i wont,as have my kid with me, but will just follow what our crowd do, it may just be silent treatment. but its the heat of the moment thing, so you cant really say until it happens. personally RM should bring him on in the 89th minute, that would really fuck tevez off then and show him whos the boss.
but its a toughy as fans pretty split, with the majority wishing to string him up by the balls, but guess see what happens,

i think that silence will be the best response to what tevez did. what we're all searching is the league, & booing him maybe will create a lot of problem in the dreesing room.

we're supporting MCFC not TEVEZ, so pleaase don"t boo him if he comes on

City till i die

This has been ONE of the best post I have read on BM for a very long time and I know 50% of us want to hang CT out to dry and 50% want him at our club, BUT while he wears a MCFC shirt he is a MCFC player and I could never boo a MCFC shirt no matter who is wearing it, silence sometimes can be golden unless he scores then I will cheer the goal not the scorer, if the players can work and play with him then I think we all must let him play to his best potential for our team, if and when he does that, if he doesn't then I think Bobby will know this and keep him on the bench or not named in the team selection. (The same for changing room attitude). We all know, THIS IS WHAT THE MEDIA ARE WAITING FOR, so as they have nearly always wanted to give us Bad press, let us DISappoint them and do what we always do and support our (whole) team MCFC.

GIVE THE MEDIA NOTHING

Any city 'fan' who boos Tevez or gives him the silent treatment is not a city fan and IMHO is either mentally unwell or extremely childish.

He's back, he'll play, he'll probably score, we'll probably score more than we would without him. Grow up, get over it and support your fucking team and that includes Tevez.

Stoned Rose said:
Any city 'fan' who boos Tevez or gives him the silent treatment is not a city fan and IMHO is either mentally unwell or extremely childish.

He's back, he'll play, he'll probably score, we'll probably score more than we would without him. Grow up, get over it and support your fucking team and that includes Tevez.

I think that as fans we are all entitled to our own opinion and to state those feelings. I will not boo him nor will I cheer him I shall, as I have said a couple of times, just turn and walk out of the ground the first time he appears in a City shirt to play. Only for the first match but I am as entitled to my opinion as you are to yours. And I am neither mentally unwell nor childish, extremely or otherwise!!

Stoned Rose said:

i think we are scoring enough without him, he isnt the messiah hes a very naughty boy

mac said:
Stoned Rose said:

i think we are scoring enough without him, he isnt the messiah hes a very naughty boy

Like we did against Sunderland? West Brom? Everton?.........

He's not the messiah but to boo or shun him is pathetic and plain wrong. There's a lot of moaning on here about Tevez being potentially 'divisive'. If booing or shunning one of our own players isn't divisive I don't know what is.

I wonder how all the morality merchants on here would react if he scored the goal which clinched us the league? I'm 1000% sure you wouldn't boo or shun him then.

Get behind him he's a city player.

Just get behind him. Simple as, At the end of the day he is still a blue. If he wins us the league by scoring in games etc then that little incident in munich will all be forgotten!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.