It's not about Tevez, Mancini, Me, You, the Fans..It's MCFC

Young said:
True.

Tevez: "I want to win the fans back."
Mancini: "I have no problem with Tevez."
Players: "(We) would love to have Tevez playing."

I wouldn't say welcome him with open arms, but if everybody else involved is willing to have Tevez back, the rest is up to us. The relationship, I dare say, is fragile enough and needs time to rebuild.

Whether Tevez is a villain-turn-hero or just staying for the paycheck, as long as he has the motivation to help us win the league, then he's part of the team.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Hit the nail on the head there.

Hearing about CT's performance in the reserves the other night - it sounds like he's at least a month away from being fit. Cannot see him being available for the bench for a while.

What do we gain by booing him? The whole stadium singing the Mancini song is a good compromise for me - it won't effect the team but it makes our feelings known at the same time.

If anyone is prepared to boo him, conversely, the implication is that you will cheer when he fails/messes up. As the latter is counterproductive for MCFC, he has to be supported now should he appear for us; end of, as far as I'm concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.