Its not Christmas without......

Pigeonho said:
SambaBoys said:
I have been given some options about what to do with Baileys......... only 1 has been remotely interesting (Pigeonho).... and it didn’t really involve a shoe.....
I missed some out too. When you pour it actually over the minge, shove the bottle in too, just the tip like. A little bit of a gush of Baileys splurts out. We liked it anyway.

Nuts magazine would have paid you a small fortune for a gem like that, and you offer “advice” like that for free??
I will never look at a bottle of Baileys the same again – I salute you! lol

SambaBoys said:
Pigeonho said:
I missed some out too. When you pour it actually over the minge, shove the bottle in too, just the tip like. A little bit of a gush of Baileys splurts out. We liked it anyway.

Nuts magazine would have paid you a small fortune for a gem like that, and you offer “advice” like that for free??
Just don't disrespect the creation by using cheap, snide Baileys!

Pigeonho said:
SambaBoys said:

...you need to think of a name for this cocktail.... the bailey's clam?

york away to this! said:
Pigeonho said:

...you need to think of a name for this mingetail.... the bailey's clam?
edited, and i've been thinking of that too. I thought 'the creamy mitten' was a good'n.
'Bartender, could you please give my good lady a creamy mitten?'

mayhem in supermarkets,every paper claiming tills are ringing out record sales,followed after christmas by 'high street gloom'.Trafford Centre grid-lock,fights at taxi ranks,garbage on tele ,.old people dying of cold,easter eggs on boxing day,garbage on tele,queues outside 'arrods for the sale,garbage on tele.

Pigeonho said:
york away to this! said:
...you need to think of a name for this mingetail.... the bailey's clam?
edited, and i've been thinking of that too. I thought 'the creamy mitten' was a good'n.
'Bartender, could you please give my good lady a creamy mitten?'

...suppose you wouldn't want to ask for a "cream pie" down the local, so how about a double "landlords pocket" - though perhaps just not specific enough

you should also try some more, errr, recipes. If this catches on you could have a book out....

scotch pancake

badgers hollow

two swallows does actually make a summer

etc

SambaBoys said:
My mum offering me Sherry ..... Even though I have told her for the last 10 years I don’t like Sherry!

My mum offering me Baileys ...... Even though I have told her for the last 10 years I don’t like Baileys!

So on and So on...........

it is Christmas..........AND YOU WILL HAVE A FUCKING SHERRY !!!!!

:)

SambaBoys said:
Pigeonho said:
When you pour it actually over the minge, shove the bottle in too, just the tip like. A little bit of a gush of Baileys splurts out.
I will never look at a bottle of Baileys the same again.
I, for one, will never drink Baileys straight from the bottle again.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1zWafQF1hc[/youtube]
as much as hes a knob,this is crimbo for me,plus

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrAwK9juhhY[/youtube]

once i hear these 2,its crimbo

has to be this surely.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDoDUC9M0Sg[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.