Its not Christmas without......

nimrod said:
SambaBoys said:
My mum offering me Sherry ..... Even though I have told her for the last 10 years I don’t like Sherry!

My mum offering me Baileys ...... Even though I have told her for the last 10 years I don’t like Baileys!

So on and So on...........

it is Christmas..........AND YOU WILL HAVE A FUCKING SHERRY !!!!!

:)

That’s normally where we get to after she’s had a “couple” of sherry’s! ;o) lol

Pigeonho said:
SambaBoys said:
I have been given some options about what to do with Baileys......... only 1 has been remotely interesting (Pigeonho).... and it didn’t really involve a shoe.....
I missed some out too. When you pour it actually over the minge, shove the bottle in too, just the tip like. A little bit of a gush of Baileys splurts out. We liked it anyway.

Your my new favourite poster...

markbmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
I missed some out too. When you pour it actually over the minge, shove the bottle in too, just the tip like. A little bit of a gush of Baileys splurts out. We liked it anyway.

Your my new favourite poster...

Glad there isnt any family members reading this..........

Me wishing I'd not gone out christmas eve! (Hangover christmas day isn't right but I do it every year)

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Jesus Christ. Thread over

To be fair I would think most Treads end with "JESUS CHRIST"! then followed with "YOU F£$%KING W£$%KER" and "YOU WOULDN@T SAY THIS TO MY FACE YOU F*&%KING TO$%ER"!

Some yeah jesus christ is a good way to end a thread!

triger700 said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
Jesus Christ. Thread over

To be fair I would think most Treads end with "JESUS CHRIST"! then followed with "YOU F£$%KING W£$%KER" and "YOU WOULDN@T SAY THIS TO MY FACE YOU F*&%KING TO$%ER"!

Some yeah jesus christ is a good way to end a thread!

you couldn't have just left it at Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.