it's now or never

themadinventor said:
rastus said:
Its been like this all season..fantastic. What does scruffs mean?

Scruff of the neck, or something to that effect.

-- Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:31 pm --

Barcon said:
themadinventor said:
Simple ok we agree on that.

I guess it would have been far easier to rip the piss out of your original post. I thought I would just point out the scuffs thing instead of calling you a drama queen. I won't waste my time with you after the nonsense that came out of your mouth last weekend. Hopefully you can make it through tomorrow without getting another ban.

Then stop replying to my posts, it's just an opinion mate stop getting upset lol.

Oh and for the record I stand by my words last weekend, I know I dared to have an opinion other than your's but there you go !!

Allright mate, I'll let it go. But you start slagging off the players and manager again tomorrow and it's back on. ps, don't be so sensitve ; )

Barcon said:
themadinventor said:
rastus said:
Its been like this all season..fantastic. What does scruffs mean?

Scruff of the neck, or something to that effect.

-- Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:31 pm --

Barcon said:
I guess it would have been far easier to rip the piss out of your original post. I thought I would just point out the scuffs thing instead of calling you a drama queen. I won't waste my time with you after the nonsense that came out of your mouth last weekend. Hopefully you can make it through tomorrow without getting another ban.

Then stop replying to my posts, it's just an opinion mate stop getting upset lol.

Oh and for the record I stand by my words last weekend, I know I dared to have an opinion other than your's but there you go !!

Allright mate, I'll let it go. But you start slagging off the players and manager again tomorrow and it's back on. ps, don't be so sensitve ; )

Ok fair enough, but i didn't slag them off I just gave my thoughts at the time, could it be that I was hurting too and we just show it in different ways ??, I love this club always have always will no matter what they win or don't win.

It has always been about what we do.Not what the rags do against whoever they play. A lot of blues seem to rely on other teams doing us favours.Did you honestly believe Liverpool would beat united..

It is up to us to show the world we can win the league. Can't wait for the anti city commentary tomorrow now the rags are top.

Come on city...

themadinventor said:
Watching the United / Liverpool game today left me with the feeling that it's now time for our players to step up to the plate and take this league by the scruffs, this isn't a moan it's my thoughts on where we are right now, I really think we are better than them at the moment but it's a close call unlike earlier in the season.

United are showing signs of starting to play well again in patches and if that clicks into gear fully we are going to struggle to win the league this year

Are we really supposed to take you seriously?

You were sussed some time ago young man...

cheddar404 said:
Cityisland said:
According to Merson today we are not going to win the league at any point in the next four years if we don't win it this year.

I heard this too. It's bad news and I'm now looking for a new team to support. I need to know who merson says is going to win the league in the next few years though.
Lol!

Cityisland said:
According to Merson today we are not going to win the league at any point in the next four years if we don't win it this year.

Not sure why you mentioned this coke head. You make it sound like he's an authority on football and his opinion is worth listening too. He's a waste of skin.

Tottenham look as good as anyone right now. Be surprised if they draw let alone lose anymore games from now on. Like the rags they have not one single weakness. IMO we will have to win all of our games to win the title. It starts tomorrow.

citymad said:
Tottenham look as good as anyone right now. Be surprised if they draw let alone lose anymore games from now on. Like the rags they have not one single weakness. IMO we will have to win all of our games to win the title. It starts tomorrow.

And you were doing so well.

citymad said:
I assume that by the bulk of your post, you see Spurs as our main threat, yes? That being the case, then no; we don't have to win all our games to finish ahead of Spurs. If they win all their remaining games (not impossible, but highly unlikely), we can afford to lose three points to them between now and the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.