it's now or never

themadinventor said:
Soulboy said:
themadinventor said:
Watching the United / Liverpool game today left me with the feeling that it's now time for our players to step up to the plate and take this league by the scruffs, this isn't a moan it's my thoughts on where we are right now, I really think we are better than them at the moment but it's a close call unlike earlier in the season.

United are showing signs of starting to play well again in patches and if that clicks into gear fully we are going to struggle to win the league this year

Are we really supposed to take you seriously?

You were sussed some time ago young man...

No more or less seriously than anyone else, sussed for what exactly ??..... oh don't say the

rag thing again ?? you can't be serious, based on what ??

The fact that you're so obviously a rag ?

Cityisland said:
According to Merson today we are not going to win the league at any point in the next four years if we don't win it this year.

That's great news given his track record with attempting to forecast the outcome of sporting events for financial gain.

moomba said:
I can only think of 3 games between now and the end of the season where the rags might drop points (spurs, us and Sunderland).

We're either going to have to go on a fantastic run, or hope for a few shocks in their matches.

Figured they, get 6 points from Arsenal, Chelsea, racists and Spurs. Got 7 already with Spurs to come.

norwich away isnt easy infact as the season comes to the last eight games or so blackburn away is tough these teams will turn it on to stay up

it's simply not true that we have to win tomorrow in order to win the league
a draw would be OK

a defeat though does mean the momentum is with the filthy rag twats

this is going to the wire and there will be more twists and turns yet for sure

home derby will be epic no doubt

loving this just loving it

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES!!!!!

Balti said:
it's simply not true that we have to win tomorrow in order to win the league
a draw would be OK

a defeat though does mean the momentum is with the filthy rag twats

this is going to the wire and there will be more twists and turns yet for sure

home derby will be epic no doubt

loving this just loving it

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES!!!!!

prem predictor tells me we win on goals both with 90pts thats providing the scum win at our place, april will be a hell of a month dont now about loving it i'm getting a bit twitchy

themadinventor said:
Watching the United / Liverpool game today left me with the feeling that it's now time for our players to step up to the plate and take this league by the scruffs, this isn't a moan it's my thoughts on where we are right now, I really think we are better than them at the moment but it's a close call unlike earlier in the season.

United are showing signs of starting to play well again in patches and if that clicks into gear fully we are going to struggle to win the league this year

We'll only win the title if we finish above United .... they are still in the hunt because of one thing , they are picking up points , as you'd expect them to be doing at this time of year ........ every game from here on is a cup final , and this is no time for shrinking violets ...

if we don't focus completely , if we don't win games .... then there is absolutely no doubt that there is a team not far from here who will win another title

... it's as simple as that !

Davs 19 said:
themadinventor said:
Soulboy said:
Are we really supposed to take you seriously?

You were sussed some time ago young man...

No more or less seriously than anyone else, sussed for what exactly ??..... oh don't say the

rag thing again ?? you can't be serious, based on what ??

The fact that you're so obviously a rag ?

The OP is not a rag.

He is just mentally weak and spineless. Characteristics much more suited to supporting utd or Liverpool. Wrong club at the wrong time. Where were you fifteen years ago - it was made for you back then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.