it's now or never

Barcon said:
i8rags said:
Barcon said:
What are scuffs?
No idea, but scruffs are the collars round your neck.

Seems like the o.p didn't know either as he's edited his post to say scruffs.

OMG it was a typo get over it, I thought you may have worked it out guess I should have known better ......sheesh

Edited for another typo, please forgive me I'm soooo sorry .

cheddar404 said:
Cityisland said:
According to Merson today we are not going to win the league at any point in the next four years if we don't win it this year.

I heard this too. It's bad news and I'm now looking for a new team to support. I need to know who merson says is going to win the league in the next few years though.
Didn't see it, but I'd have thought it was obvious;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/</a>

themadinventor said:
Barcon said:
i8rags said:
No idea, but scruffs are the collars round your neck.

OMG it was a typo get over it, I thought you may have worked it out guess I should have known better ......sheesh

It was a simple question mate, no need to get upset.

Sorry it's off topic. Did anyone else see alan partrige on question time on thursday? Said he does'nt like football, but he supports united. I know a few rags who say exactly the same!

Barcon said:
themadinventor said:
Barcon said:

Simple ok we agree on that.

cheddar404 said:
I heard this too. It's bad news and I'm now looking for a new team to support. I need to know who merson says is going to win the league in the next few years though.

Did you keep your Chelsea shirt mate? Mine is still in the back of my wardrobe in case City fail and Chelsea get Jose back.

because we're all ex-Chelsea fans apparently

themadinventor said:
Barcon said:
themadinventor said:

I guess it would have been far easier to rip the piss out of your original post. I thought I would just point out the scuffs thing instead of calling you a drama queen. I won't waste my time with you after the nonsense that came out of your mouth last weekend. Hopefully you can make it through tomorrow without getting another ban.

rastus said:
Its been like this all season..fantastic. What does scruffs mean?

Scruff of the neck, or something to that effect.

-- Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:31 pm --

Barcon said:
themadinventor said:
Barcon said:

I guess it would have been far easier to rip the piss out of your original post. I thought I would just point out the scuffs thing instead of calling you a drama queen. I won't waste my time with you after the nonsense that came out of your mouth last weekend. Hopefully you can make it through tomorrow without getting another ban.

Then stop replying to my posts, it's just an opinion mate stop getting upset lol.

Oh and for the record I stand by my words last weekend, I know I dared to have an opinion other than your's but there you go !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.