It's off fury v haye.

Don't really watch boxing anymore and i guess stuff like this is half the reason.

That is poor from Fury though, shirley he knows people will see right through that ?

Boxing is mostly a circus these days.

Neither of these two would have been anywhere near a title of any description if it was a real sport based on genuine competition.

Dirty Harry said:
A bit harsh on Haye there Mammutly I think mate.

Really doesn't surprise me this, part of me was expecting it.

I agree that Haye is a fair few steps up in class from Fury, but he shouldn't be close to being regarded as one of the top few boxers at his weight. The only reason he is ( or was) is because of the fixing, bartering and deal making that passes for competition in the sport these days.

A lot of young fighters are going into MMA and the likes because it's run as a proper competitive sport where the best fighters get to be champions. Boxing is becoming a poor relation.

But, I take your point. from what I've seen of him, Haye is an honest fighter. But he's not on a par with a Klitschko and would have lasted no rounds with a Lennox Lewis level boxer.

Indeed two shite heavyweights, weight class is crap at the moment and will probably be even worse once the brothers Klit retire!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.