It's only 6 points

clarkie_ni said:
I really don't think united will win every game from here on in. They will drop points and we have to capitalise on that

We will drop points as well and we have to go to OT

2-3 ,its much more than a defeat,much more than 3 points.....if you re not a glory hunter,if you re a lifelong Citizen.....

I'm going to wait until it is only just possible to win the league on goal difference by winning something like 10 games consecutively whilst requiring the scum to blow an 8 or 10 point lead....then I'll put a few quid on it

Incidentally, I haven't heard from any rags on their 'brilliant' victory....tell's you all you need to know.

We have to cut out the draws because that 6 points could easily turn into ten. The rags will have learnt from last seasons poor run in and baconface will make sure their focus is much stronger this year.

A win for us, a loss for them and its only 3 points next week, top for christmas can happen just as easily as we conceded that 3rd goal. Hopefully this match will be the kick up the arse the players need, out the Champions League and losing the derby all in a week.

Can't think of any better motivation to get to grips with things.

kippaxchris said:
clarkie_ni said:
I really don't think united will win every game from here on in. They will drop points and we have to capitalise on that

We will drop points as well and we have to go to OT

true

another 6 - 1 would be sweet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.