Its our Fault

Some Journo Mark Ogden just been on Tv saying the Utd fans are doing this because the joke club City are winning everything.The irony of him saying they put money into the club and the Glazers dont.They have spent over a billion on players ........... Just very badly.
Apparently it all came to a head when we beat them 2 one and the roof was leaking.
Lets hope they have to suffer what we did in going down to league 2 it would be hilarious when are they going to realise it has to be earnt on the pitch.This is thier fans version of Esl.
Still cant believe a journalist is trying to blame City!!
At least he’s blamed us as a collective and not put Raz up to take the rap on his own, very decent of the stupid, uninformed ****...!!

Some Journo Mark Ogden just been on Tv saying the Utd fans are doing this because the joke club City are winning everything.The irony of him saying they put money into the club and the Glazers dont.They have spent over a billion on players ........... Just very badly.
Apparently it all came to a head when we beat them 2 one and the roof was leaking.
Lets hope they have to suffer what we did in going down to league 2 it would be hilarious when are they going to realise it has to be earnt on the pitch.This is thier fans version of Esl.
Still cant believe a journalist is trying to blame City!!
In the words of Arnold Swazzanager in Jingle all the Way, ‘Poor babies’. Fucking unbelievable excuse.

it's all ok now, football has been saved....another bleedin' whatsapp group

View attachment 15843
Interesting use of language by the Mail. The attempt to form the ESL was a 'stunt'. If so wtf was Sunday's riot ? As far as I can see the rioters have got off condemnation very lightly in
many quarters including as far as I can see not even a mild ticking off from the Club officials or owners.
But the best thing here is the Mail apparently, for the first time in its existence, giving its backing to a mouthy shop steward rousing the rabble all of whom seem to be employed by Sly or BT.

Thousands of tourists wearing Norwich scarves over the official shirts they had just bought in the club shop is not really a ‘protest’ is it?
Used to love giving them directions to the Etihad or Ardwick when they were wandering around Piccadilly looking lost in the days before Google maps
I once sent 2 cockney-type rags on the tram to Bury. Told them the ground was a 5 minute walk from the town centre.*

*I wouldn't do it now, I'd send the fuckers to the ground and let them suffer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.