its over

marco

my arse!
lots of these posts as i scroll down the board, its now a four game play off between us and spuds they have a two point advantage we have them at coms, on the basis of these comments most of the world cup teams will be packing there cases after the first match, to be honnest given the choice of having a two point gap or having our main rivals coming to coms '' i'd take the match because its 3 pts not two'' we allways new we would have to beat spurs now its time to put up or shut up, lets do it

dead right, we got arsenal away this weekend to get right back into it, tottenham have man u away so both teams have hard games, we get anything out of the game and we will get closer because spurs wont get anything from the swamp, its all about us beating spurs and villa, do that and its ours, if not , its our fault.

jd-blue said:
dead right, we got arsenal away this weekend to get right back into it, tottenham have man u away so both teams have hard games, we get anything out of the game and we will get closer because spurs wont get anything from the swamp, its all about us beating spurs and villa, do that and its ours, if not , its our fault.

Is this the same Spurs who would not beat Arsenal or Chelsea by any chance???

Chid said:
jd-blue said:

it is and its the same city that done arsenal chelsea twice united cup and held liverpool twice

mammutly said:
dead right.

Some of our fans are just not ready for the Champions League and I really think the prospect scares them.
didn't realise it was the fans who let the last minute goal in?

but for some its always the fans' fault

Chid said:
jd-blue said:

firstly they were at home and had the 12th man, secondly, man u now have the race to fight for, they will do us a favour i think

marco said:
my arse!
lots of these posts as i scroll down the board, its now a four game play off between us and spuds they have a two point advantage we have them at coms, on the basis of these comments most of the world cup teams will be packing there cases after the first match, to be honnest given the choice of having a two point gap or having our main rivals coming to coms '' i'd take the match because its 3 pts not two'' we allways new we would have to beat spurs now its time to put up or shut up, lets do it

you mean like this topic for example! <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=172246" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=172246</a>

4 games left and all to play for COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!

its certainly not over

anyone out of us spurs liverpool or villa could still get 4th

villa and liverpool have the easiest run ins

but if we could beat both villa and spurs that would do our chances no harm

having said that we are going to have to play an awful lot better than we did against utd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.