its over

leewill31 said:
lastmanback said:
Is it being negative to state what has happened and what you've seen down tru the years and this season to say you don't think we have what it takes this year to make top 4. We were destroyed by Spuds at WHL and they will beat us at coms like they have most times recently, arsenal away another bad fixture we rarely do well in. I only see 6 points more and not enough for 4th. Negative i know. But most likely the real outcome.

that's the spirit mate :(

I can't see us scoring another goal TBH, let alone getting six points.

:-((

mammutly said:
leewill31 said:

add to the fact tevez will get a 3 game ban next game and bellamy goes all golf club on mancini and marwood that's us well and truly fooked!

lastmanback said:
Is it being negative to state what has happened and what you've seen down tru the years and this season to say you don't think we have what it takes this year to make top 4. We were destroyed by Spuds at WHL and they will beat us at coms like they have most times recently, arsenal away another bad fixture we rarely do well in. I only see 6 points more and not enough for 4th. Negative i know. But most likely the real outcome.

Yes, it's negative, because you're picking out all the bad things that have happened. Just as an exercise, try thinking of all the positives (we're 5th with 4 games left, we 'doubled' Chelsea, we're rich as f**k, etc.), and then blend them all together.

I think a lot of the negativity here is a defense mechanism - if you assume the worst and you're right, you're not surprised, and you get to tell everyone you told them so. If you're wrong and we make 4th, who cares about your predictions when we're all on cloud 9.

mammutly said:
leewill31 said:

Hang on lets not be melodramatic! We've been scoring for fun recently...we got the tactics badly wrong against the scummers - if we had gone for them we would have scored again...he wont make that mistake again. We have probably the most potent front line around at the moment - have faith!!!

BooksReject said:
well said mackenzie - all to play for, its certainly not over yet, far far from it

Three weeks ago I had a bet with a rag, about who would finish fourth. My bet was made because he kept looking at the "run in" for spuds and scouse and he kept yelping "spuds have NO chance, it is going to be the scouse!!" I wasn't allowed to bet on City so I said to him "Rip up the form book and let us see." And I said that because it HAS been that type of season.

Still think we will beat spuds and that it will go to the wire though.

BooksReject said:
mammutly said:

Hang on lets not be melodramatic! We've been scoring for fun recently...we got the tactics badly wrong against the scummers - if we had gone for them we would have scored again...he wont make that mistake again. We have probably the most potent front line around at the moment - have faith!!!

One clarkie award on its way.

;-)

Ive been trying for one of those for ages! And I laugh when I spot one too! Does the fact that my lad was 18 today, and has bought me many beers count as an excuse??? I apologise mammutly! :-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.