its over

I find it ironic that the people on here who are criticizing the team and Mancini for having a negative, defeatist attitude against United, appear to have an incredibly negative and defeatist attitude.

squirtyflower said:
mammutly said:
dead right.

Some of our fans are just not ready for the Champions League and I really think the prospect scares them.
didn't realise it was the fans who let the last minute goal in?

but for some its always the fans' fault

I am clearly not talking about who lets goals in.

You're always trying to be a smart arse for some reason.

The point, which I'm sure has been grasped by most people, is that a minority always seem to predict the worst and are not happy with anything else.

It's over because we are afraid to attack against the big boys (even at home). Liverpool's worst year for a decade and we don't dare to beat them.

Maybe we'll steal another win (like the 2-4 at Chelsea). I'll enjoy it, i hope for it, but be serious; We are too soft !

mammutly said:
squirtyflower said:
didn't realise it was the fans who let the last minute goal in?

but for some its always the fans' fault

The point, which I'm sure has been grasped by most people, is that a minority always seem to predict the worst and are not happy with anything else.

always?
yet another definitive statement including some of your usual abuse

It's not over yet, match Spurs point for point and beat them at COMS and we finish 1 point higher than them. Villa will likely need to win ALL of their remaining games including the one against us. Liverpool are in a similar situation as Villa and have to play Chelsea.

tyqmvko said:
It's not over yet, match Spurs point for point and beat them at COMS and we finish 1 point higher than them. Villa will likely need to win ALL of their remaining games including the one against us. Liverpool are in a similar situation as Villa and have to play Chelsea.
Top post.

Plus Liverpool have there eye on the Europa League and they wouldn't want the rags wiinning a 19th title now would they?, They may just go easy in that one.

Yes, perhaps we should save the season post-mortem for when the season's actually over.

Way too much emphasis on one game at the moment (understandably so, I admit).

Things change - remember when Spurs lost to Sunderland and we jumped into 4th?

Is it being negative to state what has happened and what you've seen down tru the years and this season to say you don't think we have what it takes this year to make top 4. We were destroyed by Spuds at WHL and they will beat us at coms like they have most times recently, arsenal away another bad fixture we rarely do well in. I only see 6 points more and not enough for 4th. Negative i know. But most likely the real outcome.

squirtyflower said:
mammutly said:

always?
yet another definitive statement including some of your usual abuse

Whatever, fella.

You're boring.

lastmanback said:
Is it being negative to state what has happened and what you've seen down tru the years and this season to say you don't think we have what it takes this year to make top 4. We were destroyed by Spuds at WHL and they will beat us at coms like they have most times recently, arsenal away another bad fixture we rarely do well in. I only see 6 points more and not enough for 4th. Negative i know. But most likely the real outcome.

that's the spirit mate :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.