It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Soulboy said:
Must admit that I prefer the latest speculation of Martinez, Bale and Sturridge rather than the previous speculation of RVP, Hazard and Herrera.

Maybe by this time next week we'll have an even better three!

Sturridge.

He wasn't good enough when we had Glauber Berti ffs.

Never knew Berti played up front. Don't see your point at all. Sturridge was always a talent and was fucked off by the clueless one. Hughes made a huge fuck up there, I'd welcome him back with open arms.

borassic said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Soulboy said:
Must admit that I prefer the latest speculation of Martinez, Bale and Sturridge rather than the previous speculation of RVP, Hazard and Herrera.

Sturridge.

Never knew Berti played up front. Don't see your point at all. Sturridge was always a talent and was fucked off by the clueless one. Hughes made a huge fuck up there, I'd welcome him back with open arms.

I dont see his point either he was what 18/ 19 then, richards similar- still went onto become one of our best players

Sturridge?? Really?? Why the fuck do we want that big ego greedy wannabe? From the initial excitement our targets or by the sounds of it are hardly world class?!? Lost out on hazard, rvp likely to stay at the arse, granted Martinez would be fantastic! But after what tolm and Mancini have been saying this week we're going for squad fillers!

richards30 said:
Sturridge?? Really?? Why the fuck do we want that big ego greedy wannabe? From the initial excitement our targets or by the sounds of it are hardly world class?!? Lost out on hazard, rvp likely to stay at the arse, granted Martinez would be fantastic! But after what tolm and Mancini have been saying this week we're going for squad fillers!

I was thinking this,why would we want to add this shit bag to our squad.Would be quite happy with just Martinez.

borassic said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Soulboy said:

Sturridge.

couldn't make himself a regular then, couldn't make himself a regular at Chelsea, won't offer anything to us, would rather keep AJ.

Sturridge got greedy too quickly and I've delighted every time I've heard about him wingeing about not playing and hearing that he's sometimes not been even on the Chelsea bench! Add to that £15m??? Bizarre!!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Soulboy said:

Sturridge.

Plenty good enough and,like several others,should be in the England squad.

Fast as fuck,outrageous skill and very hungry,i'd love to him back here.

Is it just a rumour with Sturridge though? I didn't like the way he left us, but if it is true I will trust Bobby's judgement.

Hart
Richards Kompany Martinez Clichy
Toure
Sturridge Nasri Bale
Silva
Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.