It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
If we're posting 'dream teams' based around players we've been linked with mine would be:

---------------------Hart----------------------

Richards-----Kompany------Silva------Clichy

------------Yaya---------Martinez----------

------Silva--------Aguero--------Bale-------

------------------Falcao------------------

That team is disgustingly good, it'd be like a cheat code and could go on to dominate Europe.

Margetson.

Charvet. Beasley. Prior. Vaughan

Colisimo. Brannan. Neguiy Heaney

Corradi. Creaney.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

if anybody can get something out of Sturridge it will be mancini and if he is willing to adapt can see him playing from wide especially with his pace and skill he has.

LoveCity said:
hgblue said:
If we're posting 'dream teams' based around players we've been linked with mine would be:

---------------------Hart----------------------

Richards-----Kompany------Silva------Clichy

------------Yaya---------Martinez----------

------Silva--------Aguero--------Bale-------

------------------Falcao------------------

That team is disgustingly good, it'd be like a cheat code and could go on to dominate Europe.

Awesome team and not unrealistic.......

But we seem to operate a fluid front four without so called fixed positions, seems it is left to the forwards to decide where they will operate from. Sturridge as part of that would be able to drift.

Roll On City said:
We're not in bale ..... you heard it here first

That's very nice to know, however would you happen to know if we are interested in signing him ? :p

Good i don't think he would fit here very well + needs to show consistancy, 10 good runs a season does not a player make.

leewill31 said:
if anybody can get something out of Sturridge it will be mancini and if he is willing to adapt can see him playing from wide especially with his pace and skill he has.
"Willing to adapt" is the issue. Every time he gets the ball in the final third when not on the break somehow he loses all ability to pass and simply dribbles around until he's either dispossessed or takes a wild shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.