It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the transfer forum home page, tap the baseline to Ultravox's Vienna three times only, on your downward arrow keys, what's still the final pertinent topic of discussion you arrive upon...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9WdUgn0XkU[/youtube]

blueyorkie said:
wahooblue said:
We can go back and forth with stats all you want. Those 13 goals...5 were from the Norwich game. 1 was from the QPR game after Tevez had been subbed and would not have happened without Mario.

Bottom line. The three most important games of our season the partnership was shut out. Not trying to start a fight. I just hate the fucker, and don't rate him nearly as much as most.

When Tevez came back into the starting line up we won 6 games on the spin under extreme pressure. If Tevez fully commits and has a good pre season they could be a formidable partnership next time round.

after the arsenal away we did change our approach to games, we reverted back to the more attack mind play we played at the start of the season with out tevez, i thought apart from the norwich away game he didnt play like our saviour, he`s not the messiah he`s a very naughty boy

Ha.

I got "Bale to Consider Future" the first time & "Lavezzi" when I tried it again.

Tolmie, please post Youtube vid of you correctly tapping finger. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.