It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
onceabluealways said:
confused the sh*t out of me I'm not even sure what I'm supposedly doing

Go to the transfer page, Tap the down cursor to the beat of the song Tolm linked too 3 times, the thread that moves to the top of the page is at the top is the one he was aiming at.

But it might never have been a valid clue due to threads being bumped above others, if it was then it was only going to be valid for a minute at most.

Are people still taking what Tolmie says as gospel? Hazard was a done deal last week...

I understand it as a bit of fun but not why is everyone so sure he's 'in the know'.

Ben-MCFC said:
Are people still taking what Tolmie says as gospel? Hazard was a done deal last week...

I understand it as a bit of fun but not why is everyone so sure he's 'in the know'.

You need to put this into perspective. Tolmie is in the know i.e. he has demonstrated that he knows more than a bit about our transfer activity. That said he is NOT the CEO of MCFC so he doesn't know everything and when City show an interest in a player we don't always get them. So Tolmie is a very good source but he's not gospel - no one can be.

mansour's tow ropes said:
grunge said:
Far too time specific. It would only be valid if no other threads are posted in and cause thread bumping, and that assumes that this thread was already top at the time of writing.

best guess is the one instantly after tolm posted. So Lavezzi.

the distance down that one push on the down button causes also depends on the size of one's internet browser, which may vary slightly between computers.

this really isn't an effective clue, as it only narrows it down to sessegnon, lavezzi and mvila, but no one can be sure

Yep, there is that too, operating system would have a bigger effect as well as graphic options that are set up ( Aero in Vista/Win7 for example )

Nice try though Tolm, would have been an ace way to gain a clue if the forum wasn't so fast paced.

Maybe next time do it to a news article? :) it would still have a margin of error but more would be more reliable:)

grunge said:
onceabluealways said:

Go to the transfer page, Tap the down cursor to the beat of the song Tolm linked too 3 times, the thread that moves to the top of the page is at the top is the one he was aiming at.

But it might never have been a valid clue due to threads being bumped above others, if it was then it was only going to be valid for a minute at most.

really? i thought it was the thread that just appears at the bottom of the page (i.e. the 15th thread down or something)

mansour's tow ropes said:
grunge said:
onceabluealways said:

really? i thought it was the thread that just appears at the bottom of the page (i.e. the 15th thread down or something)

Opps, My error, then yeah its pretty much entirely down to the size of the browser window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.