It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
mcfc2607 said:
are we close to signing anyone, i havnt been on for a few days. looks quite as the title says. Has tolmie or anyone else said owt ITK wise.

ta

No I reckon it'll be 2nd week in July before we start to get anyone!

Wonder what date last summer we bought someone think it was July?

It is a bit of a long shot but we could sign someone during the tournament we did sign David Silva that way.

carlos92 said:
waspish said:
mcfc2607 said:
are we close to signing anyone, i havnt been on for a few days. looks quite as the title says. Has tolmie or anyone else said owt ITK wise.

ta

It is a bit of a long shot but we could sign someone during the tournament we did sign David Silva that way.

What was the date?

waspish said:
carlos92 said:
waspish said:

What was the date?

Okay you are right:) June 30 it was announced we had signed Silva which is technically the first week in July. I am just thinkinb we could go against our usual month and sign earlier.

Could probably guess who our first choice targets are, what I'm worried about is if our plan Bs aren't good enough!

super-sub Jesus said:
are we still interested in Chiellini ?

Along side Kompany i believe we would have an impregnable defense, Both Kompany and Chiellini are very fast for center-halves.

Well Juve have just signed Mauricio Isla from Udinese. Plays CB/LB. Read into that what you will.

Hamann Pineapple said:
super-sub Jesus said:
are we still interested in Chiellini ?

Along side Kompany i believe we would have an impregnable defense, Both Kompany and Chiellini are very fast for center-halves.

Well Juve have just signed Mauricio Isla from Udinese. Plays CB/LB. Read into that what you will.

Not seen Isla play that many times at CB. Hes a wing back and will be Juves answer at left back. They have built a very good team around the veterans like Buffon, Chiellini and Marchisio. Isla will take over from De Ceglie but Conte wants 2 players for every position thats why they have signed Caceres aswell. Signing Isla has nothing to do with Chiellini potentially leaving the club and there is no chance he will be playing for us next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.