It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enola Gay is just the plane that dropped the bomb, I don't think the reference is any more complicated than that.

Do we have something done that we're just waiting to announce?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Always best to stay in the dark, City might suggest....dropping the bomb when we are good and ready...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYpXcakyrYk&feature=related[/youtube]

Sturridge? :S

'you should have stayed at home'

'you're coming home '

Who knows

adrianr said:
Enola Gay is just the plane that dropped the bomb, I don't think the reference is any more complicated than that.

Do we have something done that we're just waiting to announce?

Got to be a triple signing

flb said:
nickson71 said:
so a deal or deals are in place but we are waiting for Euro's to finish?

The players we are after are not or are no longer in the Euros though-unless there are other names we are after.

well the last clue about dropping the bomb and the "2 weeks" clue earlier seem to indicate that

maybe we want maximum exposure and no football tournament getting in the way

Dropping a bomb?

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease be Javi Martinez! Please!!!

(I know it's unlikely.)

nickson71 said:
flb said:
nickson71 said:
so a deal or deals are in place but we are waiting for Euro's to finish?

The players we are after are not or are no longer in the Euros though-unless there are other names we are after.

well the last clue about dropping the bomb and the "2 weeks" clue earlier seem to indicate that

maybe we want maximum exposure and no football tournament getting in the way[/quote

fair point fella,if England win the Euros then it will be they who get maximum exposure and not City though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.