It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
article-1328275779563-11682AB3000005DC-944228_636x385.jpg

Welcome to Manchester?

Hahaha I love been mind fucked by TH , what I get from the clues is 1.RVP is 99% done we can dance if want to ,and 2. bale is on the way please TH I'm I right or wrong

Siena preparing a bid for Scapuzzi according to Gazzetta Dello Sport, if we can get some money for him that's great.

JosMCFC said:
Hahaha I love been mind fucked by TH , what I get from the clues is 1.RVP is 99% done we can dance if want to ,and 2. bale is on the way please TH I'm I right or wrong

How have you linked the videos back to Bale?

LoveCity said:
article-1328275779563-11682AB3000005DC-944228_636x385.jpg

Welcome to Manchester?

Would be great to have him here. But he's gotta stop with that heart-shaped hands-shit if he comes here, or else I'm gonna come at him like a spider monkey!

Shape of heart = straightforward Bale clue
Others more far-fetched:
"Once in a lifetime"...we are offering him a 5/6 year package that sets him up for life
"XTC" = soon to be eX Tottenham (football) Club.
"Gary Numan" = our new signing is called Gareth...

OB1 said:
carlos92 said:
LoveCity said:
De Jong ready to see out Man City contract as talks over new deal stall
By Sportsmail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 22:00, 19 June 2012 | UPDATED: 22:00, 19 June 2012

Nigel de Jong has told Manchester City he is ready to see out his contract and leave for nothing next summer if they cannot agree new terms.

De Jong will be a free agent in 12 months having so far rejected City’s offer of more than £100,000 a week.

City have rejected Inter Milan’s offer of cash plus Andrea Ranocchia for Aleksandar Kolarov.

If true we should sell him in this window. Looks like we are not budging with the contract offer.

Can't sell him if he decides to sit tight and see out his contract. He'll get a signing on fee that will compensate him for staying on lower wages next season.

And waste a year on the bench. Not a good move for Nige. He isn't getting any younger.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:25 am --<br /><br />
Edwaardz said:
When would De Jong have held contract talks?

His agent would hold the talks. No need for him to be present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.