It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancini's new contract will be the biggest signing of the summer... the continuity with him is making us stronger and better by the year.

LoveCity said:
Mancini's new contract will be the biggest signing of the summer... the continuity with him is making us stronger and better by the year.

This

Marvin said:
not my fault! said:
Wasn't sure what thread to put this in & it wasn't worthy of me starting another so..
Been told tonight that Mancini is going nowhere & has agreed a 3 yr extension to his contract.
Like I say nothing earth shattering but good news if the info is legit & I've no reason to doubt it. Info not from twitter or anyone off a forum by the way & possibly may have been mentioned elsewhere but it is what it is.
I hope that's true.

Me too & no reason to doubt it.

Can any of the ITK's speak on the Benzema situation??

I thought it was all media bullshit until I saw direct quotes from his agent, for those who haven't seen it:

Both Sky Sports and the Mirror have reported that the player’s U.K. agent Jonathan Hope is in talks with City with a potential transfer to the English champions in mind.

“I have put Benzema forward after a talk with a very reliable and high source at Manchester City as a possible summer signing,” Hope told Sky Sports.

“We are working closely to secure the exclusive mandate to obtain the paperwork firstly after serious interest from the champions.

"The player has stated himself he will not go to Manchester United. However, he has not ruled out a switch to join the champions. I will have a clearer picture soon after the Euros when I have time to sit with his representatives."

Don't want to get my hopes up, but he would be an AMAZING pickup. As good as we could hope to do in terms of adding an attacker, IMO.

I'm still EXTREMELY skeptical about this...wishful thinking, I suppose.

cleav said:
Can any of the ITK's speak on the Benzema situation??

I thought it was all media bullshit until I saw direct quotes from his agent, for those who haven't seen it:

Both Sky Sports and the Mirror have reported that the player’s U.K. agent Jonathan Hope is in talks with City with a potential transfer to the English champions in mind.

“I have put Benzema forward after a talk with a very reliable and high source at Manchester City as a possible summer signing,” Hope told Sky Sports.

“We are working closely to secure the exclusive mandate to obtain the paperwork firstly after serious interest from the champions.

"The player has stated himself he will not go to Manchester United. However, he has not ruled out a switch to join the champions. I will have a clearer picture soon after the Euros when I have time to sit with his representatives."

Don't want to get my hopes up, but he would be an AMAZING pickup. As good as we could hope to do in terms of adding an attacker, IMO.

I'm still EXTREMELY skeptical about this...wishful thinking, I suppose.
Jonathan Hope is twonk. Ignore him. He is just a wanna be agent that likes to make up stories to get a decent player on his books.He isnt even Benzemas agent.Read the last line of his "quote".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.