It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikeyboyowilde said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
Didnt say I was but I know more than you it would be hard for me not too seen as you know absolute nothing

Do I now? so where did Aguero come from? if it's good enough for him why not Falcao?

you failed to answer all my above points.

you're an idiot.

i didnt say he wasnt, at the beginning i said he is a good player but because you overrated him so much you have gone on too say he is better than a bunch of the worlds best strikers. i honestly don't care what you think you ask most neutral football fans whether he is better than them players i named earlier than it would be a instant no.

your average football fan doesn't watch enough football to make that observation.

a part of me is glad we aren't re-hauling the squad that won the title this season.

All the players linked to leave - Kolarov, Dzeko, De Jong, etc. all still want to stay.

This is the place to be, and a lot of the team hasn't even played with one another for an extended period of time yet.That alone will be addition in itself.

Sign some CB cover, maybe a left-footed fullback if AK does leave, and a wide attacker. Van Persie can fuck off.

NipHolmes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Please rest easy on Silva, going nowhere and a new contract still in the pipe.

Forget Huntelaar, forget Ozil, forget Falcao, Tranny, and both Bale and RVP as it stands.

Hopefully, we will all get to see why.

Di Maria and Cavani :)

Can't be..."Hopefully, we will get to see why" translates to we may be getting someone that will make us forget about Falcao, Ronaldo, Bale and RVP. There is only one guy out there that fits the bill...maybe 2 with Iniesta.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:35 am --<br /><br />
mikeyboyowilde said:
i didnt say he wasnt, at the beginning i said he is a good player but because you overrated him so much you have gone on too say he is better than a bunch of the worlds best strikers. i honestly don't care what you think you ask most neutral football fans whether he is better than them players i named earlier than it would be a instant no.

Is that really your metric? What the avg football fan thinks? Wow.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Do I now? so where did Aguero come from? if it's good enough for him why not Falcao?

you're an idiot.

your average football fan doesn't watch enough football to make that observation.

your argument has gone flat, There is no point in arguing about it you clearly think he is the best attacker behind aguero, ronaldo and messi, I disagree

onceabluealways said:
lot of recent Tolmie references to OMG / Bombs etc.

This tells me we are after one of their big stars

Ronaldo, Ozil, Benzema Messi, Iniesta, Fabregras etc

Trying to be very calm but these sort of implications make you more impatient.

could be mourinio.

So yesterday we were looking a RVP and Bale, today we are not. So who the hell fits the bill for yesterdays clues if it ain't these two. Carvani is the one left (thinks he is)

So striker

Cavani

Looks like De Rossi wants to come to prem now we all know Mancini has tried for him in the past so lets assume he is the central midfield player/ alternative centre back we need

De Rossi

That may be enough would those two cause a the rest of prem league to sit up and take notice. Not in my opinion.

I am ruling out Messi Ronaldo because they ain't going to want to come to City. The only other player and it grates me to write this because I don't want him at our club is Nani

That would certainly cause upset to the neighbours and may coincide with the silent period etc etc.

Would BM posters be satisfied by signing Nani, De Rossi and Cavani would they be an upgrade on what we have. In footballing terms I would say yes but not earth shattering. The rumours carry on, anyway nothing planned for the next week or so.

de niro said:
onceabluealways said:
lot of recent Tolmie references to OMG / Bombs etc.

This tells me we are after one of their big stars

Ronaldo, Ozil, Benzema Messi, Iniesta, Fabregras etc

Trying to be very calm but these sort of implications make you more impatient.

could be mourinio.

/facepalm

So starts the beginning of the end of this thread.

mikeyboyowilde said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
Didnt say I was but I know more than you it would be hard for me not too seen as you know absolute nothing

you're an idiot.

Christ almighty. The pleb of all plebs.

wahooblue said:
NipHolmes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Please rest easy on Silva, going nowhere and a new contract still in the pipe.

Forget Huntelaar, forget Ozil, forget Falcao, Tranny, and both Bale and RVP as it stands.

Hopefully, we will all get to see why.

Di Maria and Cavani :)

Can't be..."Hopefully, we will get to see why" translates to we may be getting someone that will make us forget about Falcao, Ronaldo, Bale and RVP. There is only one guy out there that fits the bill...maybe 2 with Iniesta.

-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:35 am --

mikeyboyowilde said:

Is that really your metric? What the avg football fan thinks? Wow.

No but i just dont believe you can compare people on career stats if they dont play against the same opposition its stupid and what idiots do to try and make themselves right like saying this band is better than this one because they sold more.

mikeyboyowilde said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
mikeyboyowilde said:

your argument has gone flat, There is no point in arguing about it you clearly think he is the best attacker behind aguero, ronaldo and messi, I disagree

No I don't, I said it was subjective and offered reasons as to why.

I think he's better than Van Persie and Cavani, which is who we were linked with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.