It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
unexpected item said:
Enjoy the Silence suggests to me that our main target(s) has not been picked up by the media, and that if and when they are revealed then it will be like a bomb going off. Kaboom, City drop the big one - blowing everyone else out of the water in the process.

Don`t we say this every year. Another like the kun would be nice.
This is how it feels to be City. This is how it feels to be small.
You sign a kid from crewe. We sign ..........yet to be announced.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
your average football fan doesn't watch enough football to make that observation.

your argument has gone flat, There is no point in arguing about it you clearly think he is the best attacker behind aguero, ronaldo and messi, I disagree

No I don't, I said it was subjective and offered reasons as to why.

I think he's better than Van Persie and Cavani, which is who we were linked with.
FFS, can't you lot start another thread if all you are going to do is argue. Just gone through 6 pages and 90% of them are "Falcao is da best", "No, he isn't", "Yes, he is"

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
your average football fan doesn't watch enough football to make that observation.

your argument has gone flat, There is no point in arguing about it you clearly think he is the best attacker behind aguero, ronaldo and messi, I disagree

I think he's better than Van Persie and Cavani, which is who we were linked with.

you implied he was better than them. go read it back

Forzacitizens said:
Very interesting Tolmie has said forget about Bale and RVP
...as it stands. We could have bigger fish to fry as it stands, sounds bizarre but they may currently be back-up targets. Either that or we've been knocked back by RVP/Bale-Levy

Forzacitizens said:
Very interesting Tolmie has said forget about Bale and RVP
And Falcao, so we can stop the constant chat about him joining.

mikeyboyowilde said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
mikeyboyowilde said:

you implied he was better than them. go read it back

I gave reasons as to why they may not be, and told you it was subjective.

Reputation, form and performance are not the same thing.

wahooblue said:
NipHolmes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Please rest easy on Silva, going nowhere and a new contract still in the pipe.

Forget Huntelaar, forget Ozil, forget Falcao, Tranny, and both Bale and RVP as it stands.

Hopefully, we will all get to see why.

Di Maria and Cavani :)

Can't be..."Hopefully, we will get to see why" translates to we may be getting someone that will make us forget about Falcao, Ronaldo, Bale and RVP. There is only one guy out there that fits the bill...maybe 2 with Iniesta.

-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:35 am --

mikeyboyowilde said:
i didnt say he wasnt, at the beginning i said he is a good player but because you overrated him so much you have gone on too say he is better than a bunch of the worlds best strikers. i honestly don't care what you think you ask most neutral football fans whether he is better than them players i named earlier than it would be a instant no.

Is that really your metric? What the avg football fan thinks? Wow.

I cannot see Iniesta coming, why would he leave Barca for anything other than a new challenge? Maybe the latter could happen and I pray it will but I can't see it, just too big to comprehend.

It would be a massive statement to say we are a big club though. Barca are skint too so anythings possible. 50-60 for him means CB (Martinez) and LB (Alba) for them. Fabregas replaces Iniesta? And they still have a few quid to put towards whatever they get for Villa to buy a striker.

On a separate one. Falcoa is the best striker in the world bar Tranny and Messi imo. Watch his demolition of Bilboa in the UEFA cup final. He's superior to everyone we have bar Aguero (who has a better all round game but not as good a finisher).

Watch a shedload of Athletico too. Courtois looks to be the best young keeper around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.