It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen that rodney marsh tweet? He claims to have a source that has told him RVP wants the number 10 shirt if he moves to city..

Forzacitizens said:
Has anyone seen that rodney marsh tweet? He claims to have a source that has told him RVP wants the number 10 shirt if he moves to city..

I saw it. If true which i doubt it's good reason to tell him to fuck off. Rodders on the wind up methinks.

There is only one football player in the world who can make you forget about CRtwat. And it's the only one better than in him in world football. Messi is so unattainable . I am now officially lost in this thread

tilbz said:
Parksidecity said:
i read it as not interested in falcao hunt - but interested in tranny rvp and bale

am i being dumb

I read it the same mate

This.

''As it stands'', I construe that as two things.
A)Bale has hardly been discussed and won't be until a manager is sought at Tottenham and plans sorted i.e sell to buy. A tough negotiation indeed and a saga in the making. Doubt headway has been made other than asking what they want for the lad.
B)RVP's poor Euro's coupled with high demands, high fee and injury history make it a hard deal unless something gives. Fee and demands most likely.

He ruled out people with the 'forget', 'as it stands' means a possibility but not a priority at the moment. That's how I interpreted it.

Personally I am going for Cavani and Di Maria as already posted. Both have wages we could quadruple overnight. Cavani is the most prolific scorer in open play in Italy and is getable with Napoli being out CL, his partner is off to PSG too so that will help the cause. Di Maria is stalled at Real trying to get a contract, it's going sour and they could do with the money to go along with the sales of Granero and Kaka + others. That's my take, De Rossi is maybe i'd say (would love him more than Martinez).

It's this £78k man I can't work out.

As said by others, looks like we will sign and unveil #together in a press conference. Fergie will have a nosebleed when he see's the unveiled players :)

charliebigspuds said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
bored at work said:

take him in a second me, in our team i think he would get back to his best.

he'll never get back to his best whilst I've got a hole in my arse, He's been shit for practically three years now

No he has been playing in teams that dont suit him like getting aguero then long balling it to him all the time, A player cant be expected to do well under them circumstances

salfordblue-tony2 said:
unexpected item said:
Enjoy the Silence suggests to me that our main target(s) has not been picked up by the media, and that if and when they are revealed then it will be like a bomb going off. Kaboom, City drop the big one - blowing everyone else out of the water in the process.

Don`t we say this every year. Another like the kun would be nice.
This is how it feels to be City. This is how it feels to be small.
You sign a kid from crewe. We sign ..........JOHN CAREW.
bit underwhelming that mate.....

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Please rest easy on Silva, going nowhere and a new contract still in the pipe.

Forget Huntelaar, forget Ozil, forget Falcao, Tranny, and both Bale and RVP as it stands.

Hopefully, we will all get to see why.

Maybe Guardiola leaving Barca has had more of an impact than we think?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Please rest easy on Silva, going nowhere and a new contract still in the pipe.

Forget Huntelaar, forget Ozil, forget Falcao, Tranny, and both Bale and RVP as it stands.

Hopefully, we will all get to see why.

Benzema/Higuain/Ibrahimovic + De Rossi + a winger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.