It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
bluemoondays said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
No I don't, I said it was subjective and offered reasons as to why.

I think he's better than Van Persie and Cavani, which is who we were linked with.
FFS, can't you lot start another thread if all you are going to do is argue. Just gone through 6 pages and 90% of them are "Falcao is da best", "No, he isn't", "Yes, he is"

there is no arguement, he's shite.

agreed.

Parksidecity said:
i read it as not interested in falcao hunt - but interested in tranny rvp and bale

am i being dumb

It could be read like that but its highly doubtful particularly given the subsequent comment.

I could see it wouln't be too popular on here

Rooney
Nani
Vidic

UUUUUUUUUUrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Falcao is shite, really? I can barely live with someone saying "overrated" but on what planet is he shite? A player with 108 goals in his last three seasons including against the highest quality opposition (Barcelona and Real Madrid) is not shite. Samaras is shite, Heskey is shite, Falcao is not shite.

de niro said:
bluemoondays said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
No I don't, I said it was subjective and offered reasons as to why.

I think he's better than Van Persie and Cavani, which is who we were linked with.
FFS, can't you lot start another thread if all you are going to do is argue. Just gone through 6 pages and 90% of them are "Falcao is da best", "No, he isn't", "Yes, he is"

I do hope you're fishing.

LoveCity said:
Falcao is shite, really? I can barely live with someone saying "overrated" but on what planet is he shite? A player with 108 goals in his last three seasons including against the highest quality opposition (Barcelona and Real Madrid) is not shite. Samaras is shite, Heskey is shite, Falcao is not shite.

I am only messing with people, I do believe he is overrated on this forum though but yes he isn't shit he is a good player

mikeyboyowilde said:
wahooblue said:
NipHolmes said:
Di Maria and Cavani :)

Can't be..."Hopefully, we will get to see why" translates to we may be getting someone that will make us forget about Falcao, Ronaldo, Bale and RVP. There is only one guy out there that fits the bill...maybe 2 with Iniesta.

-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:35 am --

mikeyboyowilde said:
i didnt say he wasnt, at the beginning i said he is a good player but because you overrated him so much you have gone on too say he is better than a bunch of the worlds best strikers. i honestly don't care what you think you ask most neutral football fans whether he is better than them players i named earlier than it would be a instant no.

Is that really your metric? What the avg football fan thinks? Wow.

No but i just dont believe you can compare people on career stats if they dont play against the same opposition its stupid and what idiots do to try and make themselves right like saying this band is better than this one because they sold more.

You are making an analogy between sports and music? Really?

So what is your metric (asking third time)?

Ovo said:
de niro said:
bluemoondays said:

I do hope you're fishing.

I'm sure he is. Nobody could write that and mean it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.