It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
leewill31 said:
Thiago Alcantara,Ibrahim Afellay,Pedro,Javier Mascherano???

any one of them 4 im guessing but could be miles out as per the norm lol!

Can I add Isaac Cuenca to that list. He is young, a winger, has heaps of potential, and there has been quite a bit of talk of him moving.

unexpected item said:
Jack Bauer went dark. Fall off the grid, stepping out of the limelight, or no communication.

Bingo, I think he's meaning his clues are going to stop for a while.... or meaning all communications are covert.

Apologies if already posted and I know it references the Rags, but it wouldn't be the first time they have been linked by TalkShite with one of our targets.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/120621/heir-iniesta-who-could-soon-be-running-manchester-united-midfield-174926" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/fea ... eld-174926</a>

Forzacitizens said:
If anyone needed to know it, Tolmie has already said forget about Messi and Tranny

Please rest easy on Silva, going nowhere and a new contract still in the pipe.

Forget Huntelaar, forget Ozil, forget Falcao, Tranny, and both Bale and RVP as it stands.

Hopefully, we will all get to see why.

Tranny yes, messi no!! Until he does I'm gonna keep clutching at straws lol

A player who we need, not on the (media) radar and from Barcelona.....

Mascherano?

Piqué?

Alves?

Sánchez?

jollylescott said:
leewill31 said:
Thiago Alcantara,Ibrahim Afellay,Pedro,Javier Mascherano???

any one of them 4 im guessing but could be miles out as per the norm lol!

Can I add Isaac Cuenca to that list. He is young, a winger, has heaps of potential, and there has been quite a bit of talk of him moving.
Excellent crosser of the ball, for a small fee, I'd snap him up, will get so many assists in time

Tolmies last clue is easy

rs4cja.jpg

Forzacitizens said:
If anyone needed to know it, Tolmie has already said forget about Messi and Tranny

When? If your talking that message yesterday saying forget Falcao, forget Tranny etc etc.. Messi was not mentioned.

Not that they would sell Messi in a million years.

What is going on?

This is going crazy, really

Previously, we used to hear rumours,some turns to be true while the majority were fakes, fair enough.

Now, we need first to solve puzzles to know the rumours, and even though, the quality of the rumours is worst.

With all due respect to your opinions, what is the benefit of this new way of exchange of rumours? It does not serve to anything.

Ducado said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Please rest easy on Silva, going nowhere and a new contract still in the pipe.

Forget Huntelaar, forget Ozil, forget Falcao, Tranny, and both Bale and RVP as it stands.

Hopefully, we will all get to see why.

Just to reiterate what he said earlier

(I don't have a clue who he means either, but some of the guesses from the you tube vids are hilarious,)

its like some are getting brain freeze with what they are coming out with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.