It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolmie had the video "Cars" by Gary Numan the other day and Mercedes Benz(ema) is my reckoning...especially as our quiet neighbours were after him before he move to Real...

Delboy352 said:
Tolmie had the video "Cars" by Gary Numan the other day and Mercedes Benz(ema) is my reckoning...especially as our quiet neighbours were after him before he move to Real...

Fit's in with what I heard last weekend.....

24 hours doesn't mean he will sign tomorrow.

could be initial agreement or club giving green light to talk to the player..etc

as in who it could be, Mascherano sounds reasonable. Affelay, not.

It could also be Adriano to replace Kolarov or Keita to add midfield strength. Neither is exciting but both are Barcelona players who would be off the radar signings and who have both been linked with us this year.

LoveCity said:
It could also be Adriano to replace Kolarov or Keita to add midfield strength. Neither is exciting but both are Barcelona players who would be off the radar signings and who have both been linked with us this year.

Adriano and keita don't have the "WoW/OMG" factor.

Ballet On Ice said:
Tolmies earlier post

Men without hats
someone not geting an international cap for Spain this summer

wide player with pace can take people on and score

Pedro from Barca could be a good shout, and he already knows how to score against United

I thought this was more to do with the lead singer looking a bit like Cavani??

Akai said:
LoveCity said:

Adriano and keita don't have the "WoW/OMG" factor.

It could be Titus Bramble.

Mayor West said:
Millennium said:
What is going on?

This is going crazy, really

Previously, we used to hear rumours,some turns to be true while the majority were fakes, fair enough.

Now, we need first to solve puzzles to know the rumours, and even though, the quality of the rumours is worst.

With all due respect to your opinions, what is the benefit of this new way of exchange of rumours? It does not serve to anything.

It's to do with a little word you have obviously never heard of.

Fun.

Fun!

you are entitled to your point of view, but this is not fun for me

Enjoy your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.