It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agent007ITK ‏@Agent007ITK
Manchester City have REJECTED Liverpool's 1#5 million bid for Adam Johnson. #LFC #MCFC

15 or 1.5? who knows its twitter so its 100% true.

EATS City said:
Danamy said:
Joehannes said:
As far as I can see, we have 5, possibly 6 world class players. The Galacticos didn't really work for Madrid, building an expensive team of individuals. Striking the right balance is what's most important from now on.

Nail hit firmly on it's head

This is "the situation" we're finding ourselves in right now, it's just a case of knitting everything together.

Hi Dan and Amy, don't know how the clues would be interpreted for my guess, but thinking about the OMG factor, existing thread on the forum and a position we would need strengthening, plus the Hunter becoming the Huntered (BM) my guess is Schweinsteiger. Especially as they are sniffing round Martinez and the Rags have always wanted him (Buzzers comments)

What do you reckon ?

ok, 'the hunter becomes the hunted' - current advert for Channel 5's 'The Bachelor' starring Spencer Matthews from series 'Made in Chelsea'. Make of that what you will cos I dont know

Matt the Giant said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
My money is on Nuri Sahin

Looks plausible.
So, should we be happy about that? How good is he, and how good can he become?

Quality at Dortmund and not had much luck at Madrid with injury. Bit like Pizzaro but better.

Shooter 83 said:
Matt the Giant said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
My money is on Nuri Sahin

Looks plausible.
So, should we be happy about that? How good is he, and how good can he become?

Quality at Dortmund and not had much luck at Madrid with injury. Bit like Pizzaro but better.
Still young aswel. 21 i think he is.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Rammyblues said:
Been at work without access, 40 pages in a day is an awful lot of being quiet. I take it we are after Cavani, De Rossi and someone from RM/Barca. Higuaine, Sahin or Alves. Is that about it? Or am I barking up the wrong tree. I hope these forty pages havent been to discuss the merits of Falcao /RVP/Cavani? Any chance of an update.

Here's an update for you mate...having read this fucking thread from start to finish I have just wasted 40 bastard minutes of my life which I will never get back.

Heresy...This is all it is.

sorry mate couldn't resist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.