It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danamy said:
20sbc07 said:
Danamy said:
Hallelujah being that hymn

Hallelujah ?

I really hope you and Tolmie aren't getting people(me) excited for nothing!

Depends on what your expectancy levels are?

Like Tolmie said if your expecting Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, Ozil or Xavi your going to be disappointed.

If your level headed and can see what fits hand in glove for City then happy days!

By that logic I'll assume a striker is on the way out and say we're after Cavani.

We'll be looking for someone like De Rossi in midfield.

Going by Tolmies Barcelona video and the fact we have no speed up front other than Aguero, I'll say Pedro (or maybe Afellay)

Wouldn't be surprised if we're after another centre back too.

brotherblue said:
We should have got Cavani and lavezzi

They play great together and have very good understanding. Push one of our strikers out (dzeko or tevez) and we could accomodate them both. lavezzi for that pace/winger and cavani as an ideal target man.

Sahin , Thiago, Diarra could be the spanish connection, but if its only barca i cant see them letting thiago go without some clauses in the contract and we lose him to barca when he comes to his prime

Lavezzi is going to PSG, the player himself has come out and said it's a 'pure formality'.

20sbc07 said:
Danamy said:
20sbc07 said:
Hallelujah ?

I really hope you and Tolmie aren't getting people(me) excited for nothing!

Like Tolmie said if your expecting Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, Ozil or Xavi your going to be disappointed.

If your level headed and can see what fits hand in glove for City then happy days!

By that logic I'll assume a striker is on the way out and say we're after Cavani.

Going by Tolmies Barcelona video and the fact we have no speed up front other than Aguero, I'll say Pedro (or maybe Afellay)

You could be right, I have no idea, but how the fuck you've worked that out about a sriker leaving from any of those comments baffles me completely.

With Tolmie saying something along the lines of forgetting bale and rvp at the moment. Do we think that we are looking at a player that can play both positions? A pacey player that can play wide or up top?? Hopefully not the hunk of turd that is Hulk.

On a personal note I would love Alonso/Sahin. Cavani/Falcao. And a centre back happy to be back up or rotated for certain games.

McFcMiKe7 said:
Juventus have offered £20 million + Giovinco +Martri for Cavani apparently...

they just bought giovinco back like yesterday lol intending to play him. very much doubt it

Neville Kneville said:
20sbc07 said:
Danamy said:

You could be right, I have no idea, but how the fuck you've worked that out about a sriker leaving from any of those comments baffles me completely.

We were after Van Persie then Tolmie said that was off and we should go to the Cavani thread. He also said Mancini really wanted Cavani. I don't think we'd have 5 strikers next season so someone must be leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.