It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincent said:
Please don't kill me or anything for posting this, seen the abuse people are getting on here for giving out genuine information.

Been wondering whether or not to post it but fuck it, I know the majority appreciate it.

Javi Martinez is close.

Hopefully Tolmie's Hairdoo will be able to confirm this also providing he has spoke to his people.

I am so fucking giddy.

GTFO!!!!!!

Only kiddin', thanks for the info :)

Vincent said:
Please don't kill me or anything for posting this, seen the abuse people are getting on here for giving out genuine information.

Been wondering whether or not to post it but fuck it, I know the majority appreciate it.

Javi Martinez is close.

Hopefully Tolmie's Hairdoo will be able to confirm this also providing he has spoke to his people.

I am so fucking giddy.

Thanks but i wish you had more than 37 posts.....

I also notice you believe he will be our new centre half.

baldybouncer said:
close as in humid?

Spat my drink out!

Class quip Paddy. "Baldy Bouncer he he".<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:21 pm --<br /><br />
Vincent said:

Javi Martinez is close.

I am so fucking giddy.

As said. I hope your right!

I actually think he will be the player that replaces De Jong and Barry. If injuries kick in to CB he will drop there and Barry plays CDM. He's more mobile than both of those and a good passer. I think he's still green outside of CB though. Would be thrilled if we get him.

Vincent said:

Javi Martinez is close.

I am so fucking giddy.

Source or utube clip required or you can fuck off.

Vincent said:

Javi Martinez is close.

I am so fucking giddy.

Appreciate the post. Hope you are right.

Think he would be a key signing for years to come.

Didn't Kompany start as midfield and move back?

80s Shorts said:
Vincent said:

Javi Martinez is close.

I am so fucking giddy.

Source or utube clip required or you can fuck off.
Agreed, where has the info originated mate.

James Ducker from The Times said yesterday that there is a good chance we can get Martinez unless he desperately wants to stay in Spain. Here's hoping, it would cheer a lot of people up as based on BM feedback, van Persie could be our most unpopular signing in a while (even though Blues will get behind him once he joins).

LoveCity said:
James Ducker from The Times said yesterday that there is a good chance we can get Martinez unless he desperately wants to stay in Spain. Here's hoping, it would cheer a lot of people up as based on BM feedback, van Persie could be our most unpopular signing in a while (even though Blues will get behind him once he joins).
Van Persie wouldn't be an unpopular signing,just a few people on here who dont talk for the majority.Would be a class signing,prefer 1 or 2 others but still a class signing.

Dear Blues,
there is something coming around the corner and it's coming right at us!
It is not in any way good.
There is hope that it may well not materialise but if it does, you'll recognise it straight away. Sorry I can't be more specific and I really hope it doesn't come to pass - keep an eye on SSN over the next few days :(

saw this on another site (cant remember where) doesnt sound good does it.

Thenumber1blue said:
LoveCity said:
Van Persie wouldn't be an unpopular signing,just a few people on here who dont talk for the majority.Would be a class signing,prefer 1 or 2 others but still a class signing.

Agreed. Strange how some think that the minority on a forum speak for the majority of our support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.