It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir peace frog said:
Dear Blues,
there is something coming around the corner and it's coming right at us!
It is not in any way good.
There is hope that it may well not materialise but if it does, you'll recognise it straight away. Sorry I can't be more specific and I really hope it doesn't come to pass - keep an eye on SSN over the next few days :(

saw this on another site (cant remember where) doesnt sound good does it.

This could mean anything from we're selling David Silva to the price of hot dogs has gone up 10p.

sir peace frog said:
Dear Blues,
There is hope that it may well not materialise but if it does, you'll recognise it straight away. Sorry I can't be more specific and I really hope it doesn't come to pass - keep an eye on SSN over the next few days :(

Sorry but you'll have to tell us more than that,it can only be the sale of someone,or something to do with Mancini.

what the ??

Dear Blues,

saw this on the m.e.n site ,wonder what it means, doesnt sound good does it.

i8rags said:
80s Shorts said:
Vincent said:
Please don't kill me or anything for posting this, seen the abuse people are getting on here for giving out genuine information.

Been wondering whether or not to post it but fuck it, I know the majority appreciate it.

Javi Martinez is close.

Hopefully Tolmie's Hairdoo will be able to confirm this also providing he has spoke to his people.

I am so fucking giddy.

Source or utube clip required or you can fuck off.
Agreed, where has the info originated mate.

Jeez, I was pulling his leg. Does the utube generation require smileys after every post to indicate a leg pulling.

sir peace frog said:
Dear Blues,

Wtf is that. If your a blue spout the info now or don't bother with shite like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.