It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
I maybe in a minority of one but for me I just want rid, they served their purpose and we had to pay over the odds. They did their job which was to raise the profile of the club and make a statement. IMO they did, they were the first steps to winning the two trophies we have under Mancini, for me it is about what happens next season not players that no longer figure in our plans. I know we have been stung financially but it isn't as though our owners are broke, they make 200m a day in profit so letting Ade go for 5m or releasing RSC for nowt just means lessons no doubt have been learned.

If we can get rid of these whether by hook or by crook at least we can then start to plot the arrivals which is far more fun. :-)
Exactly!

tolmie's hairdoo wrote:
Expect an announcement over the weekend

He just can't do this, I have a list of jobs as long as your arm and HID expects progress, how the fuck can I justify being on here all day just in case their is an announcement. TH ruining marriages since 2008. :-)

Rammyblues said:
tolmie's hairdoo wrote:

He just can't do this, I have a list of jobs as long as your arm and HID expects progress, how the fuck can I justify being on here all day just in case their is an announcement. TH ruining marriages since 2008. :-)

Not sure he has posted this?

Rammyblues said:
tolmie's hairdoo wrote:

I've just searched his posts, he hasn't posted that today I dont think.

allan harper said:
Rammyblues said:
tolmie's hairdoo wrote:

I've just searched his posts, he hasn't posted that today I dont think.

So people were quoting old posts just to be on the WUM? Fuck sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.