It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
route46 said:
anyone tell me what silva said????

"My home is at City and I am totally satisfied there. My head is not at Real Madrid but at Manchester City.

"I'm grateful for my experience at City and I have improved as a player, in every sense, since I joined them. I didn't know if I was capable of playing like this when I left Valencia.

"I'm on holiday right now, but my agents are negotiating a new deal with City and I think it's likely we close it in a very short time."

Silva expects to see City recruit more big-name signings this summer, with wantaway Arsenal striker Robin van Persie having been heavily linked with a move to the Etihad.

The midfield ace added: "The club are preparing offers for players to improve the squad. The project will be very ambitious."

Kompany is King said:
Fourth Official on Twitter saying Adebayor to Spurs is imminent.

Lets hope its permanent.

I had the jelly and ice cream saved for another erm... event, but may have to get it out early if this is true!

LoveCity said:
Kompany is King said:

Lets hope its permanent.

I had the jelly and ice cream saved for another erm... event, but may have to get it out early if this is true!

Said on Sky Sports earlier on that City and Tottenham close to making an agreement in the region of £5m for Adebayor.

To be honest he's a steal for that price when you see Andy Carroll bought for £35m...

SWPISHOME said:
LoveCity said:
Kompany is King said:

Lets hope its permanent.

Said on Sky Sports earlier on that City and Tottenham close to making an agreement in the region of £5m for Adebayor.

To be honest he's a steal for that price when you see Andy Carroll bought for £35m...

5m!!!!!!!!!! should be at least 10

mancityscot said:
SWPISHOME said:
LoveCity said:

Lets just cut our losses from another Hughes signing and run

mancityscot said:
SWPISHOME said:
LoveCity said:

True. But we should just be thankful if we can get him off our books. He must be on six figures a week.

SilvaisSkyBlue said:
route46 said:
anyone tell me what silva said????

"My home is at City and I am totally satisfied there. My head is not at Real Madrid but at Manchester City.

"I'm grateful for my experience at City and I have improved as a player, in every sense, since I joined them. I didn't know if I was capable of playing like this when I left Valencia.

"I'm on holiday right now, but my agents are negotiating a new deal with City and I think it's likely we close it in a very short time."

Silva expects to see City recruit more big-name signings this summer, with wantaway Arsenal striker Robin van Persie having been heavily linked with a move to the Etihad.

The midfield ace added: "The club are preparing offers for players to improve the squad. The project will be very ambitious."

These words made my heart sing when I read them at break time in work today. He really is one of the crown jewells.

mancityscot said:
SWPISHOME said:
LoveCity said:

Has Ade got 2 years left on his contract? If so that's about 18m! We got him of our books and got 5m think that's the best we could hope for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.