It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville Kneville said:
NipHolmes said:
Neville Kneville said:
I wonder if these kids are thinking that Ferguson himself is likely to go, & therefore not falling for his pep talk.

If that's the case, the senior players may feel something similar, like they did last time his potential retirement became an issue.

Definately.

IMO Fergie will retire with his next premier league win
. Players surely sense the club is going down-hill signing wise and club debt. Fergie is the only draw so if they are offered measly wages (in comparison to other offers) and they sense a bumpy road down the line then that's why they are off.

I hope and pray Rooney kicks off this coming season.

That could mean he's around for quite some time. I think there's a fair chance he'll be dead before his next Premier League win.

Remember how close they were to it mate, never forget that.

I was talking in an ideal world for Fergie. I personally think it's ours for a few years if we strengthen and I fear Chelsea more than them. With Di Matteo I don't but with Guardiola the year after I will.

As tolmie posted what I and I suspect many have thought it is the beginning of the end of United's era as Liverpool ended theirs.

Still with a buyout they come back so lets just hope the Glazers rape them and Jose stays clear of them.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
So any idea when any bids will start going in tolm? I'm assuming bobby has agreed targe.ts etc with the owner and board when in Abu dhabi?

We play Arsenal in Beijing on July 27th, we will want to put it to bed before then if a deal can be done, but we won't deal at the prices quoted.

Marwood is the man doing the air miles, Spain and Italy continue to be his destinations.

Silva's camp have clearly been worded-up as part of their contract talks.

This should make us all very excited.
Sounds good mate! Hopefully we can get Rvp as Dave seems to be indicating some big name signings again!! Dave and Mancini would be 2 big ones! Could Carlos or Edin be used to get t.silva do you think? Surely we are looking for a cb?

richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
So any idea when any bids will start going in tolm? I'm assuming bobby has agreed targe.ts etc with the owner and board when in Abu dhabi?

We play Arsenal in Beijing on July 27th, we will want to put it to bed before then if a deal can be done, but we won't deal at the prices quoted.

Marwood is the man doing the air miles, Spain and Italy continue to be his destinations.

Sounds good mate! Hopefully we can get Rvp as Dave seems to be indicating some big name signings again!! Dave and Mancini would be 2 big ones! Could Carlos or Edin be used to get t.silva do you think? Surely we are looking for a cb?

Thiago Silva going nowhere. No need to sign that new contract with the fee they could have realised, anyhow.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Thiago Silva going nowhere. No need to sign that new contract with the fee they could have realised, anyhow.
:-( any update on kolo or savic?

So in short we are looking at CB's Skrytel and Martinez?
Striker to replace outgoing ones, be it RVP and Cavani?

Squad additions of Biton and Rodriqguez, ones for the future.

Is that right or near the mark. Any clues to where you personally think where Tevez will go?

Shit sources but had a scan through some internet hits on Welbeck and contract.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/9227864/Manchester-United-to-offer-Danny-Welbeck-new-Old-Trafford-deal-to-secure-England-strikers-long-term-future.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... uture.html</a>

Looks like Welbeck only has a contract to 2013 and "supposedly" is only on £15k/week!!!! It looks like the rags are trying to get him to sign to a 5 year deal at £45k/week. His current contract seems to be due to expire in 2013.

£45k/week nowadays for an England international and a current rags 1st teamer seems pretty damned low. If he was a fringe player then maybe it'd be OK but he had 40 appearances last season for them.

It will b extrmely interesting to see if they can sign him up to a new deal and how much it will cost them. If he ends up walking on a free I'll be roflmao............

richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:

Sounds good mate! Hopefully we can get Rvp as Dave seems to be indicating some
big name signings again!! Dave and Mancini would be 2 big ones! Could Carlos or Edin be used to get t.silva do you think? Surely we are looking for a cb?

Who is Dave?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:

I do think from Silva's comments that he does know our target and that talks have commenced, maybe coincidental that he has just been away for 4 weeks with Spain, and maybe has been sounded out.....Martinez springs to mind.

Nijinsky 88 said:
richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Sounds good mate! Hopefully we can get Rvp as Dave seems to be indicating some
big name signings again!! Dave and Mancini would be 2 big ones! Could Carlos or Edin be used to get t.silva do you think? Surely we are looking for a cb?

Who is Dave?

Spanish Dave.

Question to the ITKs heard this from someone I trust in Mancheste handforth whos mate drives for certain players & celebs like I said earlier has told me this morning RVP will be in by next week I am not a in the know just passin on info can the ITK shed light on this oh and my mate is a rag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.