It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemoondays said:
Shit sources but had a scan through some internet hits on Welbeck and contract.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/9227864/Manchester-United-to-offer-Danny-Welbeck-new-Old-Trafford-deal-to-secure-England-strikers-long-term-future.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... uture.html</a>

Looks like Welbeck only has a contract to 2013 and "supposedly" is only on £15k/week!!!! It looks like the rags are trying to get him to sign to a 5 year deal at £45k/week. His current contract seems to be due to expire in 2013.

£45k/week nowadays for an England international and a current rags 1st teamer seems pretty damned low. If he was a fringe player then maybe it'd be OK but he had 40 appearances last season for them.

It will b extrmely interesting to see if they can sign him up to a new deal and how much it will cost them. If he ends up walking on a free I'll be roflmao............

As I said, United tried to lowball Pogba and look what happened.

Your right, if he goes I will piss myself and I can see nigh on every team in the prem going in for a cheap/free English international forward.

Roll on...

I'm very much in agreement with Tolm, the loss of Fryers is a bigger blow to them than Milli Vanilli or the Shit Michael Jackson doing one.
Pogba, Morrison and Fryers were 'the big three' from their youth set up, supposedly the natural heirs to Ratboy, the Ginger Pig,The Family Wrecker etc.
That all three have left in a matter of months, especially when they keep banging on about being a club that promotes youth and 'does things the right way', shows that Shakin Bacon just hasn't got it any more.
He can't even spin his fake myths and bullshit to local lads who have been at their club since they were nippers.
We have terrified the life out of the old pisscan. He is in the throes of his death rattle.
When push came to shove, he brought back a retired thug to play in Midfield, rather than give Pogba a go. And then came to our place a frightened man, playing with 10 men behind the ball like relegation candidates and not managing a single shot on target.
We have our foot on their throat now.
A couple of top level signings and we will really start to squeeze . . .

NipHolmes said:
bluemoondays said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/9227864/Manchester-United-to-offer-Danny-Welbeck-new-Old-Trafford-deal-to-secure-England-strikers-long-term-future.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... uture.html</a>

Looks like Welbeck only has a contract to 2013 and "supposedly" is only on £15k/week!!!! It looks like the rags are trying to get him to sign to a 5 year deal at £45k/week. His current contract seems to be due to expire in 2013.

£45k/week nowadays for an England international and a current rags 1st teamer seems pretty damned low. If he was a fringe player then maybe it'd be OK but he had 40 appearances last season for them.

It will b extrmely interesting to see if they can sign him up to a new deal and how much it will cost them. If he ends up walking on a free I'll be roflmao............

Your right, if he goes I will piss myself and I can see nigh on every team in the prem going in for a cheap/free English international forward.

Roll on...

He'd do a job at Spurs, I do believe that with AVB in charge of a young team and given time; that he'll be a threat. There are no Lampards and Terrys at spurs, just a relatively young team that have players to suit his style.

They still have Will Keane and Petrucci who are good young players but Keane is out for 6-9 months now and who knows what that will do to his development. And now they're trying to sign a Chilean wonderkid striker of around the same age which could hamper Keane's first team chances.

NipHolmes said:
i8rags said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
So the 'talent' drain continues at the shit pit....

Roll up roll up, who's next, form an orderly queue. Cheapskate cunts.

Damo was right in his conclusions to my Italian pasta reference.

Milan are just snake oil salesmen. They want Ibra shifted, despite the utterances in public.

They still want Tevez and think suggesting Ibra is somehow doing us a favour!!
I think it is

Ibra would come here for £200+ a week and is 30. I like him, a lot, but only if we got cash and Ibra. Hart hates him by looks of it and I don't see the positives in risking unrest in the dressing room. I watched a yotube clip before where Ibra kicks a AC Milan player in training for no apparemt reason. Just looks like a prize **** to be fair.

I'm fully in favour of swapping for Prince or Nocerino or summat + cash as both players offer something and we get some cash too. T.Silva is the player we want really, Tevez + £5-10mill would be sweet as a nut imo. rid of a cancer and signed a world class CB who will be top of his game for next 5 years+.

This does concern me. However, if we had to sign someone on their footballing talents alone who would fit our system then Ibra is the man. If only we could buy him and transplant milner's brain into him.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
So any idea when any bids will start going in tolm? I'm assuming bobby has agreed targe.ts etc with the owner and board when in Abu dhabi?

We play Arsenal in Beijing on July 27th, we will want to put it to bed before then if a deal can be done, but we won't deal at the prices quoted.

Marwood is the man doing the air miles, Spain and Italy continue to be his destinations.

Silva's camp have clearly been worded-up as part of their contract talks.

This should make us all very excited.

Npizs.gif

LongsightM13 said:
I'm very much in agreement with Tolm, the loss of Fryers is a bigger blow to them than Milli Vanilli or the Shit Michael Jackson doing one.
Pogba, Morrison and Fryers were 'the big three' from their youth set up, supposedly the natural heirs to Ratboy, the Ginger Pig,The Family Wrecker etc.
That all three have left in a matter of months, especially when they keep banging on about being a club that promotes youth and 'does things the right way', shows that Shakin Bacon just hasn't got it any more.
He can't even spin his fake myths and bullshit to local lads who have been at their club since they were nippers.
We have terrified the life out of the old pisscan. He is in the throes of his death rattle.
When push came to shove, he brought back a retired thug to play in Midfield, rather than give Pogba a go. And then came to our place a frightened man, playing with 10 men behind the ball like relegation candidates and not managing a single shot on target.
We have our foot on their throat now.
A couple of top level signings and we will really start to squeeze . . .

dsdsdsds.gif
<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:51 pm --<br /><br />
Darkhorse said:
NipHolmes said:
i8rags said:
I think it is

Ibra would come here for £200+ a week and is 30. I like him, a lot, but only if we got cash and Ibra. Hart hates him by looks of it and I don't see the positives in risking unrest in the dressing room. I watched a yotube clip before where Ibra kicks a AC Milan player in training for no apparemt reason. Just looks like a prize **** to be fair.

I'm fully in favour of swapping for Prince or Nocerino or summat + cash as both players offer something and we get some cash too. T.Silva is the player we want really, Tevez + £5-10mill would be sweet as a nut imo. rid of a cancer and signed a world class CB who will be top of his game for next 5 years+.

This does concern me. However, if we had to sign someone on their footballing talents alone who would fit our system then Ibra is the man. If only we could buy him and transplant milner's brain into him.

Exactly, why disrupt a dressing room by caving into Tevez and Milan by taking aplayer off their hands that we don't really want or need. At 30 it's dodgy but a **** at 30 is a no-go. No matter how good he is.

NipHolmes said:
bluemoondays said:

Roll on...

I reckon its more likely to end up like the rooney situation. They won't be able to save face at all if welbeck goes. they could let nani, evra, even vidic go and ferguson will claim they were past it and that has someone new coming through to replace them. But Welbeck is the replacement for Berbatov. It'll be Arsenal all over again. Its nice to dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.