It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluey1 said:
Has anyone considered that the "get me out of here" double act could be Martinez and Munain/or Herrera from Bilbao now that it looks like it's gone tits up with Bielsa?? Then again could just be wishful thinking on my behalf.

Munian will not be coming to city. But Martinez is a possibility. Though, according to reports here, Malaga may be going in for him for their CL run.

It looks like we have woken up Malaga and they are intrested in signing Adebayor.

Mark - TheBlue said:
Fbloke (Andy M) ‏@TheRealFbloke
Adios Ade' the ride has been bumpy.

Does Fbloke get info? I follow him on twitter but sometimes it just looks like he's reading bluemoon..

For example Tolmies post about Ade leaving earlier.

Mark - TheBlue said:
Fbloke (Andy M) ‏@TheRealFbloke
Adios Ade' the ride has been bumpy.

One day I want to have a twitter account for the expressed purpose of making Sky Sports "journos" run about in futile attempts to confirm the intentional falsities I am releasing.

"Allister, have you heard anything from your Loftus man that Alex Song has just signed for QPR for £22 million? This Seb bloke is reporting it being in the bag. Wait, he's just tweeted that Beckham is going to Marseille with Remy going the opposite direction to LA. Get Jack on the line! Oh bloody hell, he's posting a link to a picture of Xavi shaking the hand of Pellegrino. Why aren't we getting these leads!"

markbmcfc said:
FBloke knows absolutely fuck all.

Think of him as the human version of Newsnow.

If I had twitter or even knew how to use it, I would re-tweet this.

Calciomercato says we've inquired about Sandro at Spurs, he'd be a good Nige replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.