It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Calciomercato says we've inquired about Sandro at Spurs, he'd be a good Nige replacement.
Hope that's true. I love him.

Is it a reliable source?<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:05 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
Calciomercato says we've inquired about Sandro at Spurs, he'd be a good Nige replacement.

Is it a reliable source?

LoveCity said:
I think he'd be a good Barry replacement. Not that I don't rate Barry.

McFcMiKe7 said:
LoveCity said:

Is it a reliable source?

No more or less than others really, the Italian media gossip just like ours. Fausto Salsano does like to talk to them a lot though and could be a source of info from our club to them.

Also he was high on Mancini's wishlist last summer when he wanted another midfielder but had to make do with Hargreaves.

Joehannes said:
LoveCity said:
I think he'd be a good Barry replacement. Not that I don't rate Barry.
I'd like Granero at Real for that role.
Reminds me of a Barry/Milner hybrid but started to play a lot more for Real towards the end of last season so we're unlikely to get him at a realistic price.

Well if Mancini leaves and we appoint "arry" no doubt he will tell us how triffic he is. AND we will become the media darlings and the great entertainers. :-)

What's with the fbloke witchhunt??

He's not everyone's cup of tea in the manner of his posts, but he's contributed some great stuff to bluemoon (especially the Vegas thread).

If I could be arsed, I'd trawl the useful contributions of those who criticise him but I know I would find nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.