It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets draw a line under this red shite now please

------------------------------------------

celf said:
lets draw a line under this red shite now please

------------------------------------------

2zrl5rl.gif

JosMCFC said:
Question to the ITKs heard this from someone I trust in Mancheste handforth whos mate drives for certain players & celebs like I said earlier has told me this morning RVP will be in by next week I am not a in the know just passin on info can the ITK shed light on this oh and my mate is a rag
your mate the rag know you're from Eire?

squirtyflower said:
JosMCFC said:
Question to the ITKs heard this from someone I trust in Mancheste handforth whos mate drives for certain players & celebs like I said earlier has told me this morning RVP will be in by next week I am not a in the know just passin on info can the ITK shed light on this oh and my mate is a rag

901225.gif

squirtyflower said:
JosMCFC said:
I did live in Manchester for 15 years most my family & freinds still there Look I not sayin I'm in the know but was just passing on info I got believe it or not that's why I put it up to see if the SO called ITKs can shed any light on it

squirtyflower said:
JosMCFC said:

Its the green hat and ginger beard....dead giveaway.

RvP medical info is surely premature? Nearly every half decent source says we'll only bid for him when we move high earners on, meaning it will probably go on for weeks until near the start of the season. Could get awkward when we play Arsenal in Beijing though...

Squirtflower is that you under that hammer if not pity<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:50 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
squirtyflower said:
JosMCFC said:

Its the green hat and ginger beard....dead giveaway.
Bit racist isn't it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.