It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the tevez deal in january shows milan we are no mugs
Told them to forget loaning kolarov this summer
I'd love thiago silva, don't need ibra.
What milan do have is the power to distract us from other targets while this plays out
They are the proverbial indian givers, the goalposts always moving
Remember mancini's 'courtesy visit' a whileback?

If Milan want to offer us Thiago Silva in a swap, we shouldn't be complaining! But isn't the whole point of 'maybe' selling Ibra and/or Silva to lower their wage bill, adding Tevez and even Dzeko isn't likely to do much to help that!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Relax on Silva, an announcement due when he returns to the fold.

Leaks today are designed to bluff Spurs on the urgency of agreeing a price on Modric.

Dave will be signing up for another five years, as will Komps by all accounts.

We need to keep a watch on those bastards Milan, all manner of proposals and permutations involving Ibra and Thiago.

As per my post a few pages earlier Tolm...Received a text from a friend who works in London. A lot of money has gone on Ibra within the last 24 hrs to sign for city.
Come on then how much have you had on him and what price?

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Leaks today are designed to bluff Spurs on the urgency of agreeing a price on Modric.

We need to keep a watch on those bastards Milan, all manner of proposals and permutations involving Ibra and Thiago.

As per my post a few pages earlier Tolm...Received a text from a friend who works in London. A lot of money has gone on Ibra within the last 24 hrs to sign for city.

I assume you're talking a bit higher up the echelons than 'he works in Ladbrokes in Peckham and two different blokes came in and put 50 quid on it today' here ? ;)

Seosa said:
Right, let's have a crack at this FM business.

Edin, Carlos + Kolarov for Ibra & Thiago Silva?

Would this mean Boyata as backup leftback to Clichy.

Mad 4 It said:
Seosa said:
Right, let's have a crack at this FM business.

Edin, Carlos + Kolarov for Ibra & Thiago Silva?

Would this mean Boyata as backup leftback to Clichy.

Zaba. Or we might sign a young left-back like Digne if Kolarov left.

LoveCity said:
If Milan want to offer us Thiago Silva in a swap, we shouldn't be complaining! But isn't the whole point of 'maybe' selling Ibra and/or Silva to lower their wage bill, adding Tevez and even Dzeko isn't likely to do much to help that!

Milan may prefer the straight cash of PSG and then try and buy our players at a knockdown price, a trade for thiago silva would be perfect but PSG are ready to throw big money around this summer.

Oh dear I thought we had seen the last of that bunch of scheming fuckers.
Please please please just tell them to fuck off. I would rather stay with the four strikers we have than deal with them. As for Kolorov I know he wasn't great last season but I would not have him leave in any make weight deal. I have a very bad feeling about this. Our squad is balanced in most areas why make deals for players we don't really need. If they want to sell Silva and Silva would join us just pay them cash in a one off deal. You know they will do a U turn at the last minute with them getting all the credit and we will get snubbed. :-)

southern muppet said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I assume you're talking a bit higher up the echelons than 'he works in Ladbrokes in Peckham and two different blokes came in and put 50 quid on it today' here ? ;)

You don't need an insider to tell you where the betting's going - the bookies don't gamble so if you're really interested then just track the odds as they give the secret away by moving in response to the betting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.