It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KennyG said:
LoveCity said:
If Milan want to offer us Thiago Silva in a swap, we shouldn't be complaining! But isn't the whole point of 'maybe' selling Ibra and/or Silva to lower their wage bill, adding Tevez and even Dzeko isn't likely to do much to help that!

Milan may prefer the straight cash of PSG and then try and buy our players at a knockdown price, a trade for thiago silva would be perfect but PSG are ready to throw big money around this summer.

i really doubt ibra and thiago silva want go to psg

A bit off topic, but the potential sale of Guidetti is really bugging my bolix. What kind of precedent is this going to set for any future young players coming through the ranks? How well did we actually expect him to do while out on loan? He literally couldn't have performed any better, and now it seems he is on his way? I really hope this is all a pile of BS, and we are keeping him but sending him out on loan for another season. It personally makes me proud when a player from the Academy develops the way Guiddeti has, so I hope to God we keep and he maintains his brilliant form from last season.

LoveCity said:
Mad 4 It said:
Seosa said:
Right, let's have a crack at this FM business.

Edin, Carlos + Kolarov for Ibra & Thiago Silva?

Would this mean Boyata as backup leftback to Clichy.

Zaba. Or we might sign a young left-back like Digne if Kolarov left.

I was impressed by Helan against the rags in the cup final at our place.

Much rather have him as back up.

Mancio said:
KennyG said:
LoveCity said:
If Milan want to offer us Thiago Silva in a swap, we shouldn't be complaining! But isn't the whole point of 'maybe' selling Ibra and/or Silva to lower their wage bill, adding Tevez and even Dzeko isn't likely to do much to help that!

Milan may prefer the straight cash of PSG and then try and buy our players at a knockdown price, a trade for thiago silva would be perfect but PSG are ready to throw big money around this summer.

i really doubt ibra and thiago silva want go to psg

Couldn't agree more mate, hazard was a star and he needed to get out of france to better himself. Money does strange things and if reports are to be believed thiago was all set to go when milan pulled the plug. Pastore chased the money so it depends on the mindset. The premier league is the best platform globally

LoveCity said:
Mad 4 It said:
Seosa said:
Right, let's have a crack at this FM business.

Edin, Carlos + Kolarov for Ibra & Thiago Silva?

Would this mean Boyata as backup leftback to Clichy.

Zaba. Or we might sign a young left-back like Digne if Kolarov left.

So where does this leave Boyata and Savic surely one will be sold along with Kolo

Mad 4 It said:
So where does this leave Boyata and Savic surely one will be sold along with Kolo

Who knows, I reckon we could sell all three if the offers were right because if we sign a good CB, we'll have 4 good CBs (Kompany, Lescott, new signing, Micah as cover) + one top youth prospect (Rekik).

LoveCity said:
Mad 4 It said:

Who knows, I reckon we could sell all three if the offers were right because if we sign a good CB, we'll have 4 good CBs (Kompany, Lescott, new signing, Micah as cover) + one top youth prospect (Rekik).

Martinez could be the 4th now that would be amazing.

southern muppet said:
I love Silva, don't get me wrong I hope he re-signs and does it damn quickly.

But if the worst came to the worst, for this club in 2012 nobody is truly irreplaceable.
Silva is the closest thing we have to irreplaceable.

Didsbury Dave said:
southern muppet said:

But if the worst came to the worst, for this club in 2012 nobody is truly irreplaceable.

I'd say Yaya was closer to irreplaceable

Georgian Maestro said:
Didsbury Dave said:
southern muppet said:

I'd say Yaya was closer to irreplaceable
I agree...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.