It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plain Speaking said:
Neville Kneville said:
All joking aside, you people who are flapping are truly fucking pathetic. You know absolutely fuck all about where City are in the transfer market, or if we have agreements in place, all you know is bits & bobs fed from the media, 95% of which are almost always fucking wrong.

It really is embarrassing. Just fucking grow up.
Aggressive and condescending. Surely the point of a fans forum is so all fans can exchange views about what they think. Please show some respect for posters who dont agree with your own view. It's not a police state where we all have to tow the party line. If some fans are concerned and want to "flap" let them flap away. Its the diversity that makes BM interesting. Live and let live.

You're contradicting yourself or don't you see that? He's expressing his opinion. Like you rightly pointed out, this is a fans forum and not a police state.

larderland said:
i think ppl need to relax ,if there was a deal to be done it will be done,itl be a while before we see a major signing coming through the door as their isnt a sniff of a player were interested in yet coming to the press or tolmie etc

gonna be a long summer from what iv heard

What have you heard, flap, any chance of a pm, flap ....

Neville Kneville said:
NipHolmes said:
Neville Kneville said:
You are turning into the very thing we have despised for years and it is horrible.

No blue's better than another. As long has he or she has an heart that beats City then they are as much a fan as anybody else. Be it a T.V viewer or ST holder.

I fully understand and even agree that flapping is pointless. We have a great team and with a few additions we will have a superb CL team but my opinion is no better or worse than the people who want us to buy right here, right now.

#justsayin'
#together

It's not just people saying 'I think we should sign a,b or c', it's people actually criticising the club & as far as I'm concerned they should be fucking bowing to the owners & management, for what they've given us not criticising them for not moving quickly enough to get our new toys, because the boy next door got a new train set & we want one, now.

It's pathetic & that's my opinion & I'm stating it. I haven't singled out people fro shit like many do, I'm talking about an attitude which is imo embarrassing to the majority of City fans, who don't share it.

That's my opinion & it's just as valid as any flapper's.

-- Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:46 pm --

dctid said:
Neville Kneville said:
You are turning into the very thing we have despised for years and it is horrible.

ME

What have i said that is so wrong other than have a view - i generally aint rude to people and try to be positive dont wum and unfortunately have some views that people may not agree with

Not you personally 'you' as in all the people acting like spoilt kids.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fancydressball.co.uk/prod_images/boop-boop-a-doo-flapper-costume-01118.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fancydressball.co.uk/prod_im ... -01118.jpg</a> i beg to differ

baldybouncer said:
Plain Speaking said:
Neville Kneville said:
All joking aside, you people who are flapping are truly fucking pathetic. You know absolutely fuck all about where City are in the transfer market, or if we have agreements in place, all you know is bits & bobs fed from the media, 95% of which are almost always fucking wrong.

It really is embarrassing. Just fucking grow up.
Aggressive and condescending. Surely the point of a fans forum is so all fans can exchange views about what they think. Please show some respect for posters who dont agree with your own view. It's not a police state where we all have to tow the party line. If some fans are concerned and want to "flap" let them flap away. Its the diversity that makes BM interesting. Live and let live.

You're contradicting yourself or don't you see that? He's expressing his opinion. Like you rightly pointed out, this is a fans forum and not a police state.

No he isnt at all.. Hes asking him not be such a pleb about it. Not told him not to have an opinion.

NipHolmes said:
Neville Kneville said:
dctid said:

No blue's better than another. As long has he or she has an heart that beats City then they are as much a fan as anybody else. Be it a T.V viewer or ST holder.

I fully understand and even agree that flapping is pointless. We have a great team and with a few additions we will have a superb CL team but my opinion is no better or worse than the people who want us to buy right here, right now.

#justsayin'
#together
Good attitude NipHolmes, I fully agree.
Neville Kneville you seem to have a lot of bitterness, I dont understand why you are so angry? Maybe try a bit of empathy?

Agree with Neville Neville.

Thanks to our owner we have Kun, Yaya, Silva, Kompany, Tevez all of whom could be described as world class.

I am sure that we will be in the market for some more quality.

r.soleofsalford said:
Neville Kneville said:
NipHolmes said:

#justsayin'
#together

It's not just people saying 'I think we should sign a,b or c', it's people actually criticising the club & as far as I'm concerned they should be fucking bowing to the owners & management, for what they've given us not criticising them for not moving quickly enough to get our new toys, because the boy next door got a new train set & we want one, now.

It's pathetic & that's my opinion & I'm stating it. I haven't singled out people fro shit like many do, I'm talking about an attitude which is imo embarrassing to the majority of City fans, who don't share it.

-- Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:46 pm --

dctid said:
ME

What have i said that is so wrong other than have a view - i generally aint rude to people and try to be positive dont wum and unfortunately have some views that people may not agree with

Not you personally 'you' as in all the people acting like spoilt kids.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fancydressball.co.uk/prod_images/boop-boop-a-doo-flapper-costume-01118.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fancydressball.co.uk/prod_im ... -01118.jpg</a> i beg to differ

Fair enough,that's your opion of me & I couldn't give a flying fuck but I know it's not me that's giving other fans an opportunity to take the piss out of City fans, which they are doing.

I know that these spoilt kids aren't a true representation of our fan's attitude.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:55 pm --<br /><br />
Plain Speaking said:
NipHolmes said:
Neville Kneville said:

#justsayin'
#together
Good attitude NipHolmes, I fully agree.
Neville Kneville you seem to have a lot of bitterness, I dont understand why you are so angry? Maybe try a bit of empathy?

I'm not angry I'm embarrassed at having to argue our case with fans who are taking the piss because of comments like we've read on here.

We swore we would be different if we ever got into this position & used to take the piss ourselves. Most City fans haven't changed but people are thinking we have because of this attitude all over the internet.

Neville Kneville said:
NipHolmes said:
Neville Kneville said:

#justsayin'
#together

That's fair.

I personally think it's a bit ignorant to criticise club when all the facts aren't available and an opinion is made on the basis of nothing solid but total conjecture.

I do think we could do better than Marwood though, not basing it on this summer either. I think he was too frivolous with Hughes and too prudent with Mancini.

To finish I completely agree with the bowing to owners. Under them I have seen a title I never expected. God Bless HRH Mansour.

Neville Kneville said:
I'm not angry I'm embarrassed at having to argue our case with fans who are taking the piss because of comments like we've read on here.

We swore we would be different if we ever got into this position & used to take the piss ourselves. Most City fans haven't changed but people are thinking we have because of this attitude all over the internet.

In all due respect I don't base opinions of a majority on the basis of a minority. Go take a look at the embarrassment that is RAWK.

Some on here have opinions I scratch my head at, some I wonder if they watch the same games as me. But then there are the guys I agree with and respect. It's clear to me who's worth reading and heeding. It should be to the outsiders too.

Transfer sections are the worst sections for an outsider to follow too. WUMS prey on this and bullshitters appear trying to look the biz with false info. I'd expect any outsider with a brain to base opinions of us on the proper football chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.