It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Just had a quick butchers on Skybet,interestingly the only players we are favourites to sign are Falcao and Robben.

Like I said, no-one has a clue.

really haven't seen much speculation on our signings at all this summer which is semi surprising. that being said I definitely think we'll get a big name in august just a matter of who and for what. have to believe it will be good business as well

Not an ITK. Never claimed to be but just this once I have good reason to believe we'll have a major new signing in the next two weeks.

RvP is not with the Arsenal squad so there could be something happening one way or the other.

RvP is not with the Arsenal squad so there could be something happening one way or the other.

Hoping that the negotiators will meet in China and sort it before Friday just to add a bit of spice to proceedings. :-)

Rammyblues said:

Hoping that the negotiators will meet in China and sort it before Friday just to add a bit of spice to proceedings. :-)

Yep, Wenger has already had a pop at us a couple of months ago so he must be ITK about the deal :D

i don't know how the negotiations are done but no way would i have the patience for it! I'd be paranoid the player was talking to other clubs every
minute of the day and would be upping my bid like an ebay item lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.