It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville Kneville said:
Lets sign everybody.

That way we will win everything.
You sound like you work in the City admin. dept. and are trying to dampen down speculation so we comply with FFP ;)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The stories today about Mancini/Marwood are leaks from Arsenal to their own press pool.

It shows you how desperate they are to ramp the price up to the maximum.

The articles are by John Cross (Mirror) and Charlie Wyett (Sun), coincidentally, they just happen to be London based writers on Arsenal's current tour of the Far East.

It is becoming increasingly obviously United and Juventus' leaked interest is currently at such a level, Arsenal are really having to stir it up to the max.

We certainly need to be more proactive on arriving at a decision as to whether it is Dzeko or Tevez which makes way, but the reason for it can certainly be explained.

Neither player is prepared to publicly state they want away, added to a pay-off, the low-balling of Arsenal on Van Persie will hopefully balance the scale.

And what the fuck is Adebayor doing in New York. Just seen out there last few days?

Guy is taking the absolute piss but we should have good news in and out the next seven days.

When others tell you all is lost, I say ignore the bullshit and let's be sensible about this ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=291ET6Py6H8[/youtube]

Cheers for the update TH.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The stories today about Mancini/Marwood are leaks from Arsenal to their own press pool.

The articles are by John Cross (Mirror) and Charlie Wyett (Sun), coincidentally, they just happen to be London based writers on Arsenal's current tour of the Far East.

It is becoming increasingly obviously United and Juventus' leaked interest is currently at such a level, Arsenal are really having to stir it up to the max.

We certainly need to be more proactive on arriving at a decision as to whether it is Dzeko or Tevez which makes way, but the reason for it can certainly be explained.

Neither player is prepared to publicly state they want away, added to a pay-off, the low-balling of Arsenal on Van Persie will hopefully balance the scale.

And what the fuck is Adebayor doing in New York. Just seen out there last few days?

Guy is taking the absolute piss but we should have good news in and out the next seven days.

When others tell you all is lost, I say ignore the bullshit and let's be sensible about this ;)

Cheers mate... Any news on other potential targets TH? Martinez, De Rossi etc?

BlakeTheBlue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Cheers mate... Any news on other potential targets TH? Martinez, De Rossi etc?

People need to give up on De Rossi.

Gaston Ramirez and Martinez being at the Olympics probably isn't helping.

Tolm any truth in the Skrtyl rumours?

BlakeTheBlue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

But not Martinez? ;-)

Don't read too much into my non-response re Martinez. I posted last month his agents told us he wanted Barca or he would stay put.

Heard nothing to change that landscape. No need to meet the buy-out if that's supposedly set in stone.

Should Spain go tits-up in the next couple weeks, get ready for City to declare war on La Liga!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

But not Martinez? ;-)

Don't read too much into my non-response re Martinez. I posted last month his agents told us he wanted Barca or he would stay put.

Heard nothing to change that landscape. No need to meet the buy-out if that's supposedly set in stone.

Should Spain go tits-up in the next couple weeks, get ready for City to declare war on La Liga!!

TH are we actually after anyone apart from RVP?

nwanda said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
But not Martinez? ;-)

TH are we actually after anyone apart from RVP?

This ^

It seems like it's RVP or no one at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.