It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JosMCFC said:
Sorry to burst the bubble on agger lads but I asked TH about agger earlyer in the week and he said NO unless there has been developments since then ?

That's that then. Tolmie said no.

Cityinmyheart said:
Well I love Mancini for what he has done for us but by saying we still need 5 more players to complete our team is a little insult to the players we already have....
IMO 2 signings Will be more than enough
-JAvi Martines to cover midfield and defence
-Lucas Moura to give us pass in attack and to have one over United
Big no to R.V.P

No time for sentimental emotions and attachments when you want to be the best.

The mirror cannot be taken seriously. They have no idea where we play and can't even spell, spot the mistakes from the agger article on mobile version. They claim we play at the emirates.

JosMCFC said:
Sorry to burst the bubble on agger lads but I asked TH about agger earlyer in the week and he said NO unless there has been developments since then ?

Without wanting to burst yours,there's no Santa Claus.....

mancityscot said:
JosMCFC said:

Tolmie does get stuff wrong sometimes

He doesn't get things wrong, as he says himself things change.

Forzacitizens said:
Really interesting that Sky interview with Mancini.

It's quite noticeable how he responds to the question are you confident of securing new players 'Yes, I trust Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour'.

So not Marwood then eh bobby
Marwood is a mere pawn in all this, the purse strings are held by those mentioned.

ie. Marwood and I have secured a deal subject to the top brass releasing the funding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.