It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Things are about to get hotter.

PistonBlue said:
Dzeko, NDJ out

De Rossi, RVP in.

If it's Carroll instead of RVP there will be anarchy
would be a very happy bunny if that happened!

Re: Things are about to get hotter.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Well looks like it won't be this guy.....

Sky Sports ‏@SkySports
Santi Cazorla is due to fly into London this week for a medical with Arsenal, Sky Sports understands

In other words ... they know fuck all and they're giving their empire made guessometer a good hammering!!

Rumour floating around the M.E.N. forum that RVP having 2 day medical at Bridgewater for announcement Friday?

18mill fee £190,000 pw

Not an ITK just repeating what I read.

woolleyback blue said:
Rumour floating around the M.E.N. forum that RVP having 2 day medical at Bridgewater for announcement Friday?

18mill fee £190,00 pw

Not an ITK just repeating what I read.

That's probably just spawned from here.

Sounds like speculation about the medical but just read this....

A FIFA-licensed agent in Italy believes Juventus have already secured a deal to sign Robin van Persie from Arsenal.

Fabio Parisi, who is based in Milan and represents Nigerian defender Tayo Taiwo, thinks the Dutchman has already signed a contract with the Italian champions.

Parisi is of the mind that Juve have had a deal agreed with the Gunners striker and captain “for some time” even though his contract with Arsenal is not due to expire until next summer.

Juventus, Manchester United and Manchester City have been heavily linked with a move for the forward who will turn 29 on August 6.

Amid reports Juventus will try to sign City forward Edin Dzeko if they fail to land Van Persie, Parisi spoke to an Italian television station.

He said: “I think Juventus have had a signed contract with Van Persie for some time locked away in a notary’s desk.

“It is just my opinion, but I think there is an eight out of 10 chance the Dutchman will join the Bianconeri.

“Juventus want to win and he is considered the ideal addition to achieve that. I don’t think Edin Dzeko is the right player for the Bianconeri.”

If there is any substance to Snr Parisi’s claims then it is well worth noting that Juventus have been eased to 5/1 at both BetVictor and Sky Bet to sign the Dutchman by the August 31 transfer deadline.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bettingpro.com/category/Football/Agent-claims-Van-Persie-has-signed-for-Juventus-2012080100104/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bettingpro.com/category/Foot ... 080100104/</a>

-----------------

least if this is the case then he's off abroad and not playing against us next season... and with the higuain rumours then nothing lost eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.