It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Things must have got too hot in Sillsy's thread. It's been pulled.

Just when it starts to get a bit more entertaining, the anti happy police pull it. Unless it was stillys request which is more than likely

grunge said:
johnny crossan said:
Crocky & Ade have no impact on FFP so they shouldn't be holding us back, it's the business plan to blame
yes they do. the pre 2010 salary thing was only applicable last year, they will be included on this years figures.
Prestwich Blue has written extensively on this subject and I believe him. Anyway it looks we're about to do some big spending if this is right
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger fears big spending from clubs such as Manchester City, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain this summer will cause football to suffer.

johnny crossan said:
grunge said:
johnny crossan said:
Crocky & Ade have no impact on FFP so they shouldn't be holding us back, it's the business plan to blame
yes they do. the pre 2010 salary thing was only applicable last year, they will be included on this years figures.
Prestwich Blue has written extensively on this subject and I believe him. Anyway it looks we're about to do some big spending if this is right
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger fears big spending from clubs such as Manchester City, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain this summer will cause football to suffer.

If I remember rightly ( probably not knowing my memory ) it was PB who said it, as well as multiple articles about FFPR, and a youtube video in the "FFPR is dead" thread in the main forum. the pre 2010 rule was only for the 1st monitoring period.

Unless the £50m hit that was added to last years books was ade and RSC being written off?

twinkletoes said:
I thought amortisation lasted the length of the player's contract.

it will, but the wages element on players signed in 2010 or earlier will be discounted from the figures in the first accounting period, only if the club fails to meet the breakeven point.

grunge said:
If I remember rightly ( probably not knowing my memory ) it was PB who said it, as well as multiple articles about FFPR, and a youtube video in the "FFPR is dead" thread in the main forum. the pre 2010 rule was only for the 1st monitoring period. Unless the £50m hit that was added to last years books was ade and RSC being written off?
I think that was PB's point, here's an extract of a PM he sent me "(we have) the ability to add back amortisation on players classed as "held for sale". So players like Bridge, Adebayor and others will fall into this category and those two alone account for something like £8m a year. So that's where my £40m comes from although we did write-off some players in last year's accounts so it might be a little lower. The top-end figure of £45m included £8m amortisation for Tevez, who seemed to be very much for sale at the time. But even if he stays then I reckon we're still looking at £36-37m to add back to any loss."
So no worries then....

rastus said:
Pigeonho said:
Things must have got too hot in Sillsy's thread. It's been pulled.

Just when it starts to get a bit more entertaining, the anti happy police pull it. Unless it was stillys request which is more than likely

It offended so many rules yet was very funny. Can't we have a rule that says funny threads can't be pulled until we've all had at least one sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.