It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oohvonkyvonky said:
tilbz said:
Anyone know what's going on with Spanish daves contract? Just thought he would of been playing tonight with the other lads from the euros but he is not and neither is balo

Spanish Dave got to the final along with Balo, who got back from Ibiza on Monday morn... The English lads arrived back a little earlier cos we were shite..?

Argh I see so they have come back later than the other lads and are playing catch up. Hopefully might hear some news regarding silvas contract soon now he's back then.

Just been reliving some old memories and thought back to the 1989 derby - wondering if we should be so concerned about the the apparent lack of transfer activity with our current squad - The 89 team didnt do so bad with P.Cooper, G.Fleming, A.Hinchcliffe, I.Bishop, B.Gayle, S.Redmond, D.White, T.Morley, D.Oldfield, I.Brightwell, P.Lake (J.Beckford). As pleased as we were with that result - most of us would agree we are now on a completely different level !!

Always look on the bright side - In Bob We Trust !

Fucking Tevez to west ham? WTF another club who would take the piss get him on loan and city pay 90% of his wages! We should tell every club pay up or fuck off for any off our players!!!!!! }:-/

LoveCity said:
£20million to £24million (and that is pushing it considering it's what we paid for Silva) is as much as Martinez is worth, FANTASTIC prospect but people are overrating him by saying he's worth making the joint 2nd most expensive player in club history, more expensive than Yaya, Silva, Tevez, and others. Barca and Bayern are appalled by the asking price and value him closer to £20million as we should if we want to be taken seriously in the market.

I agree, the fee is too much but we can't agree fee's similiar to Barca or possibly Bayern because being realistic...we would lose.

LoveCity said:
Marwood wants Higuain instead of RvP. - Mirror

Yes please!! I love Higuain as a player, he has been top class for years bringing consistently 20+ goals a season and is still very young!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.