It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
carlos92 said:
Try and ignore what Ged Coyne says. It was his own fault for losing his job in the first place.

Whats the SP on this mate ? Not heard anything other than he got a bollocking for posting the last lot of shite about United.

Inflammatory remarks Coyne made on his Facebook page about Slur Alex during the build up to one of the derbies a couple of seasons back. Here is a detailed link about it. http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/10/manchester-city-facebook-united-hate-campaign.

A lack of professionalism even though he is a City Fan.

Marwood is shit; can smell it all the way here in Los Angeles. Always dragging his heels, all the way back to last year. Remember when he made us settle for Kun when we would have had Sanchez had he not been too slow? We could have won the league!

carlos92 said:
oakiecokie said:
carlos92 said:
Try and ignore what Ged Coyne says. It was his own fault for losing his job in the first place.

Whats the SP on this mate ? Not heard anything other than he got a bollocking for posting the last lot of shite about United.

Inflammatory remarks Coyne made on his Facebook page about Slur Alex during the build up to one of the derbies a couple of seasons back. Here is a detailed link about it. http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/10/manchester-city-facebook-united-hate-campaign.

More like just peurile shite?

joe mancini said:
carlos92 said:
oakiecokie said:

More like just peurile shite?

You could class it as that as well.

youcallhimdaver said:
Marwood is shit; can smell it all the way here in Los Angeles. Always dragging his heels, all the way back to last year. Remember when he made us settle for Kun when we would have had Sanchez had he not been too slow? We could have won the league!
Absolutely correct

I wonder whether we are not planning any signings - on the basis we just can't shift any of the deadwood. You can't blame the owner... You can't keep bringing in more players whilst paying others who are not involved £170k per week. We simply needed to run a few contracts down.

Well thats the working week out of the way for me and as a treat thought would come on here to see who we have signed or close to signing, you know to give a nice boost to the weekend. Fuck me same old shit in every thread I read except the Agger thread where there is a rumour he might hand in a transfer request. Considers options spend the weekend on here or do some jobs or go and see a model railway exhibition. Easy choice. :-)

Rammyblues said:
Well thats the working week out of the way for me and as a treat thought would come on here to see who we have signed or close to signing, you know to give a nice boost to the weekend. Fuck me same old shit in every thread I read except the Agger thread where there is a rumour he might hand in a transfer request. Considers options spend the weekend on here or do some jobs or go and see a model railway exhibition. Easy choice. :-)

Chooooooooooo choooooooooooooo.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:31 pm --<br /><br />
carlos92 said:
oakiecokie said:
carlos92 said:

Not allowing me to open the page.Cheers though mate.

oakiecokie said:
Rammyblues said:

Chooooooooooo choooooooooooooo.

-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:31 pm --

carlos92 said:
oakiecokie said:

Not allowing me to open the page.Cheers though mate.

Sorry mate just checked the link. Give us a couple of minutes and I will post the article.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:35 pm --<br /><br />Here you go.

Manchester City employee uses Facebook for United hate-campaign

• Profile contained inflammatory references to city rivals
• City move quickly to defuse embarrassment
Share731

Email

Daniel Taylor

guardian.co.uk, Thursday 10 February 2011 23.54 GMT

Sir Alex Ferguson was referred to as 'Alex purple-head Ferguscum' by Ged Coyne, a member of Manchester City's groundstaff. Photograph: Martin Rickett/PA

Manchester City have moved quickly to defuse the embarrassment of discovering that a club employee has been using the internet to mount a personal hate-campaign against Manchester United in the buildup to tomorrow's derby. Ged Coyne, a full-time member of City's groundstaff, has closed down his Facebook account after describing United as "scum" in a series of abusive rants.

A senior club official contacted Coyne and the 31-year-old admitted he had been responsible for dedicating the public page to his antipathy towards United. His explanation was that it was intended as "banter" but his employers have made it clear they do not see the funny side in a week when Greater Manchester police have already contacted both clubs to make sure they are aware about the importance of not inflaming tensions ahead of the game. The police have also launched an advertising campaign in an attempt to dispel tensions between the clubs ahead of the derby. Instead of a personal picture for his profile, Coyne used a photo of a wall with the graffiti "Fuck MUFC." In several passages about United, Sir Alex Ferguson was depicted as "Alex purple-head Ferguscum", and there were inflammatory references about Gary Neville and the club's fans.

Old Trafford was described as "the Theatre of Complete Tosspots" and Coyne refers to a party which was organised by United fans at Manchester's Walkabout bar, only to be cancelled after police intervention. He writes: "This was due to the fact that Manchester is completely Blue and the fact that City fans were not only gonna storm Walkabout but burn the shithole down."

The abuse was returned by some United fans and comes at a time when City have been trying to educate their staff, including the players, about the perils of using social networking sites in light of the recent Twitter controversies, most notably Liverpool's Ryan Babel being fined by the Football Association for posting a mocked-up photograph of Howard Webb in a United shirt after Liverpool's 1-0 defeat at Old Trafford last month.

The club have put together a booklet reminding users of sites such as Facebook and Twitter about what is acceptable and what is not, and the importance of realising that individual accounts can reflect on the club as a whole. Coyne, a City employee for 15 years, is understood to have been admonished and to have accepted that he was in the wrong

Regarding Twitter.
Anyone who has the words "Agent" or "ITK" in their username, or has had at any time, is a weirdo, a flake, a fake, a fraud and a bullshitter. A Walter fucking Mitty.
These jokers quote and recycle each other's bullshit often enough to fool a staggering number of people. They claim stuff that has already been in the papers or on radio, or speculated by other people, as coming from their own 'contacts'.
A certain former regular (very, very regular) poster on here seems to be cyber-friends with a lot of these people.
They probably all have orange cocks because they use one hand for twitter and the other for alternatively wanking and eating Wotsits all day.
Yet an amazing number of gullible idiots hang on their every word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.