It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
Rammyblues said:
Well thats the working week out of the way for me and as a treat thought would come on here to see who we have signed or close to signing, you know to give a nice boost to the weekend. Fuck me same old shit in every thread I read except the Agger thread where there is a rumour he might hand in a transfer request. Considers options spend the weekend on here or do some jobs or go and see a model railway exhibition. Easy choice. :-)

Chooooooooooo choooooooooooooo.

-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:31 pm --

carlos92 said:
oakiecokie said:
Whats the SP on this mate ? Not heard anything other than he got a bollocking for posting the last lot of shite about United.

Inflammatory remarks Coyne made on his Facebook page about Slur Alex during the build up to one of the derbies a couple of seasons back. Here is a detailed link about it. http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/10/manchester-city-facebook-united-hate-campaign.

A lack of professionalism even though he is a City Fan.

Not allowing me to open the page.Cheers though mate.

Just read the piece.Cheers mate and very interesting.

LongsightM13 said:
Regarding Twitter.
Anyone who has the words "Agent" or "ITK" in their username, or has had at any time, is a weirdo, a flake, a fake, a fraud and a bullshitter. A Walter fucking Mitty.
These jokers quote and recycle each other's bullshit often enough to fool a staggering number of people. They claim stuff that has already been in the papers or on radio, or speculated by other people, as coming from their own 'contacts'.
A certain former regular (very, very regular) poster on here seems to be cyber-friends with a lot of these people.
They probably all have orange cocks because they use one hand for twitter and the other for alternatively wanking and eating Wotsits all day.
Yet an amazing number of gullible idiots hang on their every word.

Yeah,but there are some serious people on there,F bloke comes to mind.

LongsightM13 said:
Regarding Twitter.
Anyone who has the words "Agent" or "ITK" in their username, or has had at any time, is a weirdo, a flake, a fake, a fraud and a bullshitter. A Walter fucking Mitty.
These jokers quote and recycle each other's bullshit often enough to fool a staggering number of people. They claim stuff that has already been in the papers or on radio, or speculated by other people, as coming from their own 'contacts'.
A certain former regular (very, very regular) poster on here seems to be cyber-friends with a lot of these people.
They probably all have orange cocks because they use one hand for twitter and the other for alternatively wanking and eating Wotsits all day.

tumblr_lxels9BoVU1qff8too3_500.gif

^^Perfect in every fucking way^^

Stoned Rose said:
waspish said:
Can someone explains to me what Marwood has actually done?

Fuck all and that's the point.

That's my feeling too...

If we wanted to shift some of the players who are not wanted its easy give em away if wanted to buy certain players it's easy pay up!

^^^^^^^^^^^

That's whats been happening in the past now is the time to play hardball regarding buying and selling

LongsightM13 said:
Regarding Twitter.

It's just an extension of those clubcall lines they used have back in the 90's. Seems to keep younger supporters interested. I do agree that 99.9% of the stuff posted on twitter by supposed itk's is just rehashed tabloid guff. However it does come down to whether you're interested or not. If you're not then it's just noise, and if you are then it keeps you speculating and keeps this forum ticking over throughout the summer.

Can someone explains to me what Marwood has actually done?

I don't understand this either. More than anything if a transfer's being held up, it's because we won't pay the money. There isn't some great rocket science to player transfers. I think our owners have comfortably earned the right to now not go out and pay top dollar every transfer window for a marquee player like Van Persie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.